This video has me shook about the reality of hell

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Ohhh Lawd....:lolbron:

This nikka said the devil was big, red, had horns and was sitting on a pile of gold. Really breh?

That must mean god is a old white man, long beard and wearing a robe

I'm saying. As soon as I heard the part about his horns I said fukk off :laff:

There are alot of things in this world we are ignorant too. Just acknowledge this and keep it moving.

If you only do good cause you're afraid of going to hell...are you really that good to begin with? :youngsabo:
9aocv7.jpg

:mjpls:

These negroes go to hollyweird and lose they damn minds...

Let Gawd cum onto your life.
:manny:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
I just want to know what he expected to see on the phone records or the from the operator? "Yes Mr. Willamson. You received a collect call from Hell at 8:02 pm." WTF

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I just want to know what he expected to see on the phone records or the from the operator? "Yes Mr. Willamson. You received a collect call from Hell at 8:02 pm." WTF

He wanted to see if someone was pranking him

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Story is disturbing but this made me laugh.
not getting into the god vs athiest war...but to the people questioning whether spirts exsist (some call em ghosts)..i say go to a home where a horrible murder type deal went down and just hang out for a few hours... feel the thickness in the air....the feeling you get in places like that is undeniable.

this is true, or even a room where someone has died its a weird feeling, i was a a unbeliever before but i have seen things, i have seen things in haiti that made me go :wtf:.

I mean i don't blame people for being doubting thomases etc. i mean thomas walked with Jesus :pachaha: and that nikka didn't believe he rose till he saw with his own eyes, so i mean if it hasn't happaned to you of course you will lol and laugh etc.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Shoutout to Skip b for posting this in the ufo, conspiracy, weird stuff thread.

Basically this man Mykelti Williamson claims his friend, who lived a demonic lifestyle, made a collect call from hell after he died begging for his help while getting jumped by demons:damn:

Mykelti Williamson Testimony of Hell - YouTube

Do you guys think this is him trying to get acting game up or does hell really exist?

:childplease: That nicca saw that sh1t while he smoked up that 24 money. :why: @ that nicca getting fired for Chloe O'Brian. :skip:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
lol I love hearing fallacious "i felt a ghost because somebody died here" story

so let me get this right...a murder happened in the house...u felt a ghost

does the same feeling happen when you drive past drive by locations??? or spots on the highway where a car accident led to a death

or how about IN A MOTHERfukkN HOSPITAL...yes...you know what...next time i'm doing surgery site observations, I'll make sure I offer something to the spirits hahaha

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Not a part of my beliefs, so I don't know where he was but it freaked me out, not because I'm worried about "hell" but because things exist outside of what we can see. He's an actor, so I'm sure could pull it off but at the same time...

Good point though, why didn't the phone just ring?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Did he call during or after he was jumped? Yo, I'm in hell these demons jumping nikkas, bring the burner. :childplease:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Shoutout to Skip b for posting this in the ufo, conspiracy, weird stuff thread.

Basically this man Mykelti Williamson claims his friend, who lived a demonic lifestyle, made a collect call from hell after he died begging for his help while getting jumped by demons:damn:

Mykelti Williamson Testimony of Hell - YouTube

Do you guys think this is him trying to get acting game up or does hell really exist?

make the collect call cuz you know its real

http://www.the-coli.com/higher-learning/5701-heaven-hell-thread.html#post179193

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Everybody from my block used to tell ghost stories about their houses since I guess we grew up on haunted territory so I pretty much was exposed to that as a child. Anyway pretty random things used to happen at my house, like hearing someone run up the stairs and the little things like, then when I turned 5 or 6 it started to progress, I used to always have these very lucid dreams, very weird to describe but I could remember every detail, and it started with the dreams, I used to roam this world and it was the world as I know, but felt different, but one time after exploring this world I saw these red eyes, I then awoke myself, and there was a full figure demon in my face, I could not move nor talk, but I was young preacher then my faith in God was strong I wasn't scared or nothing, and just fell back to sleep.

The dreams then started to progress the demon's used to try to get my soul, there would be a long line a people signing their lives away, but when they line would get to me I would run. Then I started having dreams of being a preacher slaying demons having them cry, and tremble with fear, I then knew as long as I didn't fear them I had complete control, but things got even worse they started to pop up when I was awake from upstairs you would hear heavy foot steps downstairs, and hear them laughing a laugh a person could never forget sorta like Joker in Batman.

I then started to fear them being a child, it progress; almost ever night they used to mess with me, I looked the door to my room ,I see a demon pick a lock with a metal scapula and all, it also started taking forms of my family members like my pops would be at work and I come to his room, see him on the bed, goes back to his room 5 min later and he's gone, and they say my pops was gone for hours, there's a million stories like that.

For whatever reason I once had the ability to see these things and beings, the more I corrupted myself with sin, the gift went away, or they felt the need to stop chasing me. It all stopped when I gave my life to God and it was prophetize that God has favor for me, Ghost/demon/aliens(Because for my exp know they are all the same) main purpose is to scare and stray people from their main purpose in life, the Bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood, that was it simply trying to state this life we live is much more than shyt we see and things we could comprehend , I need to pick back up the my bible, and get back to where I used to be, as a child I was powerful I knew I had power to make demons tremble, they couldn't lay a finger on me, wouldn't dare, these days I'm a shallow man

I usually don't share these stories, get your soul right people, It aint cool to be bashing God on the Net for daps or rep, like thats is worth cool points in life, at the of the day, this day to day is irrelevant, eternity is all that matters in the end

this post got enough :duck: for the whole blu-ray season 1 and 2 set breh