This video has me shook about the reality of hell

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If God forgives everyone why would he send some people to hell?

Listen to this man right chea. Has me like :comeon::childplease::stopitslime:

Smh @ this nikka describing the exact prototypical image of what you'd imagine Satan to be like (Start at around 12:00)

No matter what you gotta admit Mike's story isn't preachy or overly sensational. That's what makes it believable to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If God forgives everyone why would he send some people to hell?

Listen to this man right chea. Has me like :comeon::childplease::stopitslime:
ATHEIST PROFESSOR IN HELL! Best testimony EVER! HELL NDE. Amazing! Howard Storm. Interview 2010 - YouTube

Smh @ this nikka describing the exact prototypical image of what you'd imagine Satan to be like (Start at around 12:00)
Man Sees Satan In Hell And Realizes There Is Life After Death! ( Near Death Experience ) - YouTube

No matter what you gotta admit Mike's story isn't preachy or overly sensational. That's what makes it believable to me.

Ohhh Lawd....:lolbron:

This nikka said the devil was big, red, had horns and was sitting on a pile of gold. Really breh?

That must mean god is a old white man, long beard and wearing a robe

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip:The nikka Mykelti is a professional actor though. A good one. I'm an open minded person but my nikka Bubba tripping. :skip:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I used to hear what I thought was a rat chewing through the floorboards of the house i was living in at the time, i would stomp to try to scare it away but it wouldnt stop. The digging would get closer and closer to the point i would just say bump whatever i was doing and get away from that room.

I had mentioned it to my mother on a few occasions and from her responses i had just assumed she had heard it too.

The day i got home after being saved there was a stench of death in the house. I told my mother it must have been that rat we heard digging and thats when she told me she had never heard it. After that I never heard the digging again.

There are alot of things in this world we are ignorant too. Just acknowledge this and keep it moving. Yall letting ignorance fuel you into putting you on the wrong side of right tho. That's where you are messing up.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:laff: @ getting jumped by demons

:laff:
Sounds like a bunch of recurring Night Terrors & Nightmares. You should seek professional help, seriously.

Agreed. I know people who have seen things (I've seen things, too), but what you're describing sounds to me to be some kind of issues with mental sickness/hallucinations. Not saying those things don't exist, but a lot of what you're saying sounds like you really need some professional help.

YBE

Banned
Daps
i definitely do believe in heaven & hell. God is real. I'm just not the type to jam it down people's throat.

this story however :duck:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
The only war going on is between the :duck: brigade and the :comeon: faction.
Story is disturbing but this made me laugh.
not getting into the god vs athiest war...but to the people questioning whether spirts exsist (some call em ghosts)..i say go to a home where a horrible murder type deal went down and just hang out for a few hours... feel the thickness in the air....the feeling you get in places like that is undeniable.

YBE

Banned
Daps
not getting into the god vs athiest war...but to the people questioning whether spirts exsist (some call em ghosts)..i say go to a home where a horrible murder type deal went down and just hang out for a few hours... feel the thickness in the air....the feeling you get in places like that is undeniable.

people don't want to know.

i remember when my brother got killed back in 04. got shot in the head. my whole house felt like that for a few weeks. like it was something in there watching :ld:. won't front, i slept on my moms' floor because i was :sadbron:. sometimes you can just go into a house & feel somethings off.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

But if you had no prior knowledge of said event(s), would the feeling still be there?

The only thing being underestimated here is the power of the mind, a good 98% of ghost stories are people scaring themselves

James David Manning Ph.D

Long-Legged Mac Daddy
Daps
Reppin
ATLAH World Missionary Church
Shoutout to Skip b for posting this in the ufo, conspiracy, weird stuff thread.

Basically this man Mykelti Williamson claims his friend, who lived a demonic lifestyle, made a collect call from hell after he died begging for his help while getting jumped by demons:damn:

Mykelti Williamson Testimony of Hell - YouTube

Do you guys think this is him trying to get acting game up or does hell really exist?

:mjpls:

These negroes go to hollyweird and lose they damn minds...

Let Gawd cum onto your life.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
But if you had no prior knowledge of said event(s), would the feeling still be there?

that's thing tho. the few times i've felt that feeling i didn't have any prior knowledge at the time... didn't learn about the history our the "house" or whatever until after.
i talked about feeling uneasy in my homeboy's house on sohh awhile ago.
one night(he's gay) i just got so shook walking down his hallway to go to the bathroom out of the blue. like the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up like something was in the dark hallway with me. i didn't find out till a few weeks later that he'd been playing with a Quija Board in the house heavy a few days before i went there. straight up i told him i wouldn't hang out there with him anymore if he didn't stop messing with stuff that should be left well alone.