This video has me shook about the reality of hell

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Show me proof of ghosts... I'll wait..

Watch any REAL ghost show not any of the fake joints that's out there right now. Visit any haunted ass place. I'm not trying to force the idea of ghosts and the supernatural on you cuz even I'm not 100% sure but you can't be ignorant and think there isn't some real life unsolved mysteries type things going on.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Watch any REAL ghost show not any of some fake joints that's out there right now. Visit any haunted ass place. I'm not trying to force the idea of ghosts and the supernatural on you cuz even I'm not 100% sure but you can't be ignorant and think there isn't some real life unsolved mysteries type things going on.
I've been to "haunted" places. One of them considered in the top 25 of the most haunted places in the world, and NOTHING happened. When people go to these places expecting it to actually be haunted, whaddyaknow they hear "sounds" and "see" things in pitch blackness and attribute them to ghosts.

The most reasonable position is that there is a naturalistic explanation for all these stories, but we often do not or cannot have all the details necessary to provide that explanation. We must rely on anecdotal evidence, which is always incomplete and selective, and which is often passed on by interested, inexperienced, superstitious parties.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
If you believe in a christian god you also have to believe in ghosts FACT

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I've been to "haunted" places. One of them considered in the top 25 of the most haunted places in the world, and NOTHING happened. When people go to these places expecting it to actually be haunted, whaddyaknow they hear "sounds" and "see" things in pitch blackness and attribute them to ghosts.

The most reasonable position is that there is a naturalistic explanation for all these stories, but we often do not or cannot have all the details necessary to provide that explanation. We must rely on anecdotal evidence, which is always incomplete and selective, and which is often passed on by interested, inexperienced, superstitious parties.

Just believe breh, just believe
Fox_Mulder's_FBI_badge.jpg

:laugh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've seen people have demonic spirits literally take them over and it being taken out of them as I sat their with the :childplease: face back in the day.

However now I do believe there is a ongoing spiritual warfare between good and demonic forces.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've seen people have demonic spirits literally take them over and it being taken out of them as I sat their with the :childplease: face back in the day.

However now I do believe there is a ongoing spiritual warfare between good and demonic forces.

The only war going on is between the :duck: brigade and the :comeon: faction.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Gonna need to hear a story or something.
Everybody from my block used to tell ghost stories about their houses since I guess we grew up on haunted territory so I pretty much was exposed to that as a child. Anyway pretty random things used to happen at my house, like hearing someone run up the stairs and the little things like, then when I turned 5 or 6 it started to progress, I used to always have these very lucid dreams, very weird to describe but I could remember every detail, and it started with the dreams, I used to roam this world and it was the world as I know, but felt different, but one time after exploring this world I saw these red eyes, I then awoke myself, and there was a full figure demon in my face, I could not move nor talk, but I was young preacher then my faith in God was strong I wasn't scared or nothing, and just fell back to sleep.

The dreams then started to progress the demon's used to try to get my soul, there would be a long line a people signing their lives away, but when they line would get to me I would run. Then I started having dreams of being a preacher slaying demons having them cry, and tremble with fear, I then knew as long as I didn't fear them I had complete control, but things got even worse they started to pop up when I was awake from upstairs you would hear heavy foot steps downstairs, and hear them laughing a laugh a person could never forget sorta like Joker in Batman.

I then started to fear them being a child, it progress; almost ever night they used to mess with me, I looked the door to my room ,I see a demon pick a lock with a metal scapula and all, it also started taking forms of my family members like my pops would be at work and I come to his room, see him on the bed, goes back to his room 5 min later and he's gone, and they say my pops was gone for hours, there's a million stories like that.

For whatever reason I once had the ability to see these things and beings, the more I corrupted myself with sin, the gift went away, or they felt the need to stop chasing me. It all stopped when I gave my life to God and it was prophetize that God has favor for me, Ghost/demon/aliens(Because for my exp know they are all the same) main purpose is to scare and stray people from their main purpose in life, the Bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood, that was it simply trying to state this life we live is much more than shyt we see and things we could comprehend , I need to pick back up the my bible, and get back to where I used to be, as a child I was powerful I knew I had power to make demons tremble, they couldn't lay a finger on me, wouldn't dare, these days I'm a shallow man

I usually don't share these stories, get your soul right people, It aint cool to be bashing God on the Net for daps or rep, like thats is worth cool points in life, at the of the day, this day to day is irrelevant, eternity is all that matters in the end

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everybody from my block used to tell ghost stories about their houses since I guess we grew up on haunted territory so I pretty much was exposed to that as a child. Anyway pretty random things used to happen at my house, like hearing someone run up the stairs and the little things like, then when I turned 5 or 6 it started to progress, I used to always have these very lucid dreams, very weird to describe but I could remember every detail, and it started with the dreams, I used to roam this world and it was the world as I know, but felt different, but one time after exploring this world I saw these red eyes, I then awoke myself, and there was a full figure demon in my face, I could not move nor talk, but I was young preacher then my faith in God was strong I wasn't scared or nothing, and just fell back to sleep.

The dreams then started to progress the demon's used to try to get my soul, there would be a long line a people signing their lives away, but when they line would get to me I would run. Then I started having dreams of being a preacher slaying demons having them cry, and tremble with fear, I then knew as long as I didn't fear them I had complete control, but things got even worse they started to pop up when I was awake from upstairs you would hear heavy foot steps downstairs, and hear them laughing a laugh a person could never forget sorta like Joker in Batman.

I then started to fear them being a child, it progress; almost ever night they used to mess with me, I looked the door to my room ,I see a demon pick a lock with a metal scapula and all, it also started taking forms of my family members like my pops would be at work and I come to his room, see him on the bed, goes back to his room 5 min later and he's gone, and they say my pops was gone for hours, there's a million stories like that.

For whatever reason I once had the ability to see these things and beings, the more I corrupted myself with sin, the gift went away, or they felt the need to stop chasing me. It all stopped when I gave my life to God and it was prophetize that God has favor for me, Ghost/demon/aliens(Because for my exp know they are all the same) main purpose is to scare and stray people from their main purpose in life, the Bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood, that was it simply trying to state this life we live is much more than shyt we see and things we could comprehend , I need to pick back up the my bible, and get back to where I used to be, as a child I was powerful I knew I had power to make demons tremble, they couldn't lay a finger on me, wouldn't dare, these days I'm a shallow man

I usually don't share these stories, get your soul right people, It aint cool to be bashing God on the Net for daps or rep, like thats is worth cool points in life, at the of the day, this day to day is irrelevant, eternity is all that matters in the end

:laff:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG

Sounds like a bunch of recurring Night Terrors & Nightmares. You should seek professional help, seriously.