This video has me shook about the reality of hell

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
Everybody from my block used to tell ghost stories about their houses since I guess we grew up on haunted territory so I pretty much was exposed to that as a child. Anyway pretty random things used to happen at my house, like hearing someone run up the stairs and the little things like, then when I turned 5 or 6 it started to progress, I used to always have these very lucid dreams, very weird to describe but I could remember every detail, and it started with the dreams, I used to roam this world and it was the world as I know, but felt different, but one time after exploring this world I saw these red eyes, I then awoke myself, and there was a full figure demon in my face, I could not move nor talk, but I was young preacher then my faith in God was strong I wasn't scared or nothing, and just fell back to sleep.

The dreams then started to progress the demon's used to try to get my soul, there would be a long line a people signing their lives away, but when they line would get to me I would run. Then I started having dreams of being a preacher slaying demons having them cry, and tremble with fear, I then knew as long as I didn't fear them I had complete control, but things got even worse they started to pop up when I was awake from upstairs you would hear heavy foot steps downstairs, and hear them laughing a laugh a person could never forget sorta like Joker in Batman.

I then started to fear them being a child, it progress; almost ever night they used to mess with me, I looked the door to my room ,I see a demon pick a lock with a metal scapula and all, it also started taking forms of my family members like my pops would be at work and I come to his room, see him on the bed, goes back to his room 5 min later and he's gone, and they say my pops was gone for hours, there's a million stories like that.

For whatever reason I once had the ability to see these things and beings, the more I corrupted myself with sin, the gift went away, or they felt the need to stop chasing me. It all stopped when I gave my life to God and it was prophetize that God has favor for me, Ghost/demon/aliens(Because for my exp know they are all the same) main purpose is to scare and stray people from their main purpose in life, the Bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood, that was it simply trying to state this life we live is much more than shyt we see and things we could comprehend , I need to pick back up the my bible, and get back to where I used to be, as a child I was powerful I knew I had power to make demons tremble, they couldn't lay a finger on me, wouldn't dare, these days I'm a shallow man

I usually don't share these stories, get your soul right people, It aint cool to be bashing God on the Net for daps or rep, like thats is worth cool points in life, at the of the day, this day to day is irrelevant, eternity is all that matters in the end

Last edited by a moderator:

JSS

Pro
Daps
RE TARDED. GTFOH :russ

LOL @ u soft nougat center ass nikkas being shook by this.

I've read stories in this more scary:

tumblr_lx8ohb2qaT1qipn64.jpg

OH shyt I REMEMBER THIS BOOK! :krs: It was in my elementary school's library. I specifically remember about that one story where someone is being tailgated and turning the high beams on and off.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Everybody from my block used to tell ghost stories about their houses since I guess we grew up on haunted territory so I pretty much was exposed to that as a child. Anyway pretty random things used to happen at my house, like hearing someone run up the stairs and the little things like, then when I turned 5 or 6 it started to progress, I used to always have these very lucid dreams, very weird to describe but I could remember every detail, and it started with the dreams, I used to roam this world and it was the world as I know, but felt different, but one time after exploring this world I saw these red eyes, I then awoke myself, and there was a full figure demon in my face, I could not move nor talk, but I was young preacher then my faith in God was strong I wasn't scared or nothing, and just fell back to sleep.

The dreams then started to progress the demon's used to try to get my soul, there would be a long line a people signing their lives away, but when they line would get to me I would run. Then I started having dreams of being a preacher slaying demons having them cry, and tremble with fear, I then knew as long as I didn't fear them I had complete control, but things got even worse they started to pop up when I was awake from upstairs you would hear heavy foot steps downstairs, and hear them laughing a laugh a person could never forget sorta like Joker in Batman.

I then started to fear them being a child, it progress; almost ever night they used to mess with me, I looked the door to my room ,I see a demon pick a lock with a metal scapula and all, it also started taking forms of my family members like my pops would be at work and I come to his room, see him on the bed, goes back to his room 5 min later and he's gone, and they say my pops was gone for hours, there's a million stories like that.

For whatever reason I once had the ability to see these things and beings, the more I corrupted myself with sin, the gift went away, or they felt the need to stop chasing me. It all stopped when I gave my life to God and it was prophetize that God has favor for me, Ghost/demon/aliens(Because for my exp know they are all the same) main purpose is to scare and stray people from their main purpose in life, the Bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood, that was it simply trying to state this life we live is much more than shyt we see and things we could comprehend , I need to pick back up the my bible, and get back to where I used to be, as a child I was powerful I knew I had power to make demons tremble, they couldn't lay a finger on me, wouldn't dare, these days I'm a shallow man

I usually don't share these stories, get your soul right people, It aint cool to be bashing God on the Net for daps or rep, like thats is worth cool points in life, at the of the day, this day to day is irrelevant, eternity is all that matters in the end

I was literally :laff: while reading this shyt.

I dont know if homeboy intentionally did it on purpose or not, but his whole first paragraph is the script from the movie insidious :russ:

insidious_ver4.jpg

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The ONLY time I've ever experienced something supernatural, was one night I woke up for whatever reason but the only thing I could move were my eyes. It's as if my body was paralyzed. I was sleeping on my side, so all I could see was my wall, couldn't see the rest of my room. But in my room I felt this evil evil feeling, it got closer till I felt it right next to me. That's when I was able to move and turn around. Nothing was there. That shyt had me scared as fukk. I couldn't go back to sleep that night. I googled it, and similar stories to mine pointed to something called sleep paralysis.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I;m sorry but I don't believe in ghost/demons for the simple fact when black people were been killed like animals in them slavery days, none of these fakkit ass ghost showed up. All this voodoo power but you cant haunt them slave masters lol

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Closed minded ass nikkas. People laughed when they were told Earth wasn't flat too.

:lolbron:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I was literally :laff: while reading this shyt.

I dont know if homeboy intentionally did it on purpose or not, but his whole first paragraph is the script from the movie insidious :russ:

insidious_ver4.jpg

To be fair, Insidious is loosely based off of real life shyt such as astral projection, shadow people, sleep paralysis, and so on. I have actually experienced all of these things, and shyt isn't too pleasant...especially considering the fact that shadow people are demons/hostile spirits. :merchant:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to live and a haunted house with ghost and demons walking around in physical form, so it irks me when people try to discount the God and the unknown, we as humans are not meant to know everything which is why we only use 10% of our brain, and why God originally tried to block man from acquiring knowledge, but I digress................

:childplease:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Laugh if you want, the other side has been pretty much of me since birth, being that I had complications. It just is what it is, God could strike me down right now if I'm lying

yea because we all know how valid a statement that is

:what: