This video has me shook about the reality of hell

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people don't want to know.

i remember when my brother got killed back in 04. got shot in the head. my whole house felt like that for a few weeks. like it was something in there watching :ld:. won't front, i slept on my moms' floor because i was :sadbron:. sometimes you can just go into a house & feel somethings off.

no disrespect. but to u and the poster above u, i mean isnt it cuz u knew what happened there/mind playin tricks on u?

u already have a certain feelin about that place n it damn sure aint peaceful

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall opinions don't matter to me, you think I'm losing sleep over yall, unfortunately I stayed in a haunted neighborhood it is what it is

for what its worth your post was more valid without the "then i found god and god spoke to me" bullshyt

*votes to merge entire thread into the "statements that give you the :childplease: face" thread*

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
for what its worth your post was more valid without the "then i found god and god spoke to me" bullshyt

*votes to merge entire thread into the "statements that give you the :childplease: face" thread*
:laff:

It was that real in that house, it was like something intervened at one point stopping it, while also letting me know why me, I question I always asked myself at the time.

I know everybody try to be super cool on the internet spreading ducktales, that's not me, and damn sure not on this subject. My sister has a lot of stories so she say also, she is terrified of the subject and never discusses it though

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:pachaha:

*collect call from*

"AHHHHHHHHHHH nikka HELP MEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHH:sadbron::noah::damn:"

*Do you accept the charges?*

:merchant:
fukking hilarious wish I could sig this. That damn smiley is what kills me.

I used to live and a haunted house with ghost and demons walking around in physical form, so it irks me when people try to discount the God and the unknown, we as humans are not meant to know everything which is why we only use 10% of our brain, and why God originally tried to block man from acquiring knowledge, but I digress................

No one is going to correct this. That statement is false.
Neuroscience For Kids - 10% of the Brain Myth

Ten percent of brain myth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yall a$$holes are gonna make me watch this video again keep upping this thread:sadbron:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

I thought I was the only one who was up on Celebrity Ghost Stories. :jawalrus:

Some of the stories be so ridiculous, I'm like :childplease:.

But, the one you posted had me shook. :why: