This video has me shook about the reality of hell

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
n7JKr.png

Daps
I understand brahh trust me i have crazy stories. My pops he lives in DR wen we use to live ovadere my moms use to tell me how ghost or spirits use to chase my pops in his dreams nd one day she woke up in da middle
Of the nigh nd saw a lil kid by the closet door jus standin dere sheengot scared as hell nd woke up my pops nun hap after tho. Ya could believe it or not but shyt is crazyy sumtimes. My pops was/is always paranoid kept a gun under his pillow nd shyt

no disrespect but, what is gonna do, kill a ghost...again? :aicmon:

Daps
That show is full of people telling :duck: and trolling on national television, and probably :eat: a little bit for being on the show.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some ppl may not believe deres a hell or a heaven until sumin happens to them that make dem a believer . Jus sum things are meant to not b explained shyt happens believe it or not. Not sayin i belive him but it could of happned . Deres alot of crazy shyt that happens

Call Me Crazy, But Not Believing Something Exists Until You See Proof Makes Sense To Me lol

Daps
Its sad that alot of people need to be fear mongered into being decent member of society.

Hell doesn't exist, and its just common sense & natural instinct for me not to do evil things :manny: