This video has me shook about the reality of hell

Daps
Not saying I believe this story but..

I've heard footsteps and doors creaking in my house when I was the only one home brehs..

:to:

Just the house settling, no such thing as ghosts.

Billions upon billions upon billions of people have died over time....if they were real, the planet would be crawling with them and just going by numbers, everyone on earth would have had an experience

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The story sounds like he had a dream with that happening and it felt real and he woke up unsure whether it was real or not. He then got himself to believe that it actually happened in real life.

Daps
nikka we livin in Hell wake the fukk up. You think Sandusky is just some Earthly shyt? Thats a demon nikka. We fight and kill demons everyday, physical and within ourselves. Hell is just a kicker made by the white european man to solidify is hypnotism of others. If he didnt say, " If you dont worship this man and accept him as your savior, you will burn in a lake of fire" do you really think ANYONE would follow the religion? Can someone give me a description of all the other hells in the other religions?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
nikka we livin in Hell wake the fukk up. You think Sandusky is just some Earthly shyt? Thats a demon nikka. We fight and kill demons everyday, physical and within ourselves. Hell is just a kicker made by the white european man to solidify is hypnotism of others. If he didnt say, " If you dont worship this man and accept him as your savior, you will burn in a lake of fire" do you really think ANYONE would follow the religion? Can someone give me a description of all the other hells in the other religions?

I heard theories that Earth is actually purgatory on some Lost steez