This video has me shook about the reality of hell

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
Some ppl may not believe deres a hell or a heaven until sumin happens to them that make dem a believer . Jus sum things are meant to not b explained shyt happens believe it or not. Not sayin i belive him but it could of happned . Deres alot of crazy shyt that happens

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
It pains me to know that people believe this :snoop:

Aight breh keep living that demonic lifestyle but when you get sent to hell I'm not responding to any PM's talking about "Help me Gramssss!!!! Only you know how to help me!!!" :devil:

Lol I don't think I believe this man but if you go on youtube there's a bunch of people with stories like this. Either they lying or hell exists. :yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Some ppl may not believe deres a hell or a heaven until sumin happens to them that make dem a believer . Jus sum things are meant to not b explained shyt happens believe it or not. Not sayin i belive him but it could of happned . Deres alot of crazy shyt that happens
I used to live and a haunted house with ghost and demons walking around in physical form, so it irks me when people try to discount the God and the unknown, we as humans are not meant to know everything which is why we only use 10% of our brain, and why God originally tried to block man from acquiring knowledge, but I digress................

But to stay on subject I doubt anybody would lie about a story about a close friend going to hell. Watching this video made me reevaluate my life and how I treat others(especially woman), because with me and my personal experiences I know that the other side exist, and we all must face judgment.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That was from Celebrity Ghost Stories...I remember watching that show and just be like :dwillhuh::ohhh::merchant::damn::wtf:

Some of those stories are crazy as hell....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That was from Celebrity Ghost Stories...I remember watching that show and just be like :dwillhuh::ohhh::merchant::damn::wtf:

Some of those stories are crazy as hell....
My name being Mike and majority people coming to me for my advice for whatever reason, this story shook me to my core

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Aight breh keep living that demonic lifestyle but when you get sent to hell I'm not responding to any PM's talking about "Help me Gramssss!!!! Only you know how to help me!!!" :devil:

Lol I don't think I believe this man but if you go on youtube there's a bunch of people with stories like this. Either they lying or hell exists. :yeshrug:
:pachaha:

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
I used to live and a haunted house with ghost and demons walking around in physical form, so it irks me when people try to discount the God and the unknown, we as humans are not meant to know everything which is why we only use 10% of our brain, and why God originally tried to block man from acquiring knowledge, but I digress................

But to stay on subject I doubt anybody would lie about a story about a close friend going to hell. Watching this video made me reevaluate my life and how I treat others(especially woman), because with me and my personal experiences I know that the other side exist, and we all must face judgment.

I understand brahh trust me i have crazy stories. My pops he lives in DR wen we use to live ovadere my moms use to tell me how ghost or spirits use to chase my pops in his dreams nd one day she woke up in da middle
Of the nigh nd saw a lil kid by the closet door jus standin dere sheengot scared as hell nd woke up my pops nun hap after tho. Ya could believe it or not but shyt is crazyy sumtimes. My pops was/is always paranoid kept a gun under his pillow nd shyt

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
RE TARDED. GTFOH :russ

LOL @ u soft nougat center ass nikkas being shook by this.

I've read stories in this more scary:

tumblr_lx8ohb2qaT1qipn64.jpg

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If you're seeing ghosts, demons and god, you need to seek psychological help ASAP.
Seeing demons and God might be farfetched but I don't know about ghosts ock

RE TARDED. GTFOH :russ

LOL @ u soft nougat center ass nikkas being shook by this.

I've read stories in this more scary:

tumblr_lx8ohb2qaT1qipn64.jpg

This nikka tough as hell. We got a real life ghost buster right here. He ain't scared!!!
3416855_o.gif

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

Gonna need to hear a story or something.