This living check to check shyt is stressful af brehs

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
They really try to take your license if you dont get that fakkit ass inspection? Mine expires this month
if you get pulled. I had an expired inspection and registration so I was fukked. gave me a faulty equipment notice and had two weeks to get everything fixed, problem was the check engine light is on :stopitslime: aint have the bread to get the stickers since my brake was going too. just barely went down to courthouse before they tried to press me :francis: can't afford to have that shyt suspended

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That car seems to be causing you the most trouble. Can you live without one for a while?

Is it new? Old?

If you get one of them code checkers for the car you may be able to fix it yourself. My dad's light WA on and I poured this in Sea Foam sf-16 Motor Treatment, 16 oz. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002JN2EU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_xmFMBbTRN06TM (Gumout is another one I heard about) the light came off after a few weeks. It came back on last week and I poured this fuel system cleaner kit and the light WA off in a week. I have a code checker and when I scanned 3 codes still came up even though the light was off though, not sure if it will pass inspection like that.

Anyway some Auto zones have devices to check the codes for you I think it may be free call one up that is local to find out. If you can get rid of the car, donate it get a tax credit pay off your bills and save up for another one in the future.

As far as paying off that class see if they got oarrime jobs at your school. Maybe you can get something on the side that will allow you to keep the car an payoff everything.

You either need to get rid of the car, or get another job one the side (or a better one, out your resume up one Indeed, or LinkedIn and see if you get any calls back).

Daps
Last payday I was broke within 24 fukking hours....and only had half of my damn rent :francis:

City tryna take my damn license for an expired inspection/registration, got a court date for that

City’s making me take off for fukking jury duty

Goddamn car has a check engine light on

Still ain’t figure out how to pay for my last college course

A nikka still needs food, ain’t bought new clothes for months

Im broke as fukk and this shyt sucks brehs :mjlol: got me budgeting my next check before I even get it :mjcry:

Read these books breh: Brass Knuckle Finance (How to get out of debt, invest your money, and start a business)

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was in school for more than 4 years. GPA was below 3.0, didn't do any internships
hang in there OP, the highlighted was my greatest downfall in college. internships are the most important thing in college, and if your grade aren't right you cant even apply for them which sucks. I would say networking is your friend, intern somewhere in regards to your major. All you need to do is get your foot in the door even if it means no pay. Keep grinding breh

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.) almost $14/hr
2.) > 70k in student debt

3.) just graduated with my bachelors of science in Kinesiology
4.) rent, car insurance, student loans, gas, PECO, wifi, groceries/take out, stuff for the house
:picard:shyt. I'm making a decent bit more than that, with 4-digit college debt and I'm putting together a resume for a second gig. I couldn't imagine being on that shyt AND renting.

Thank you, Mama:mjcry:Account looking obese and all I gotta focus on is the next cert.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go into the military
While going in as an officer, placing in a med-area, and getting the loan forgiveness + space to save up is actually a good option for OP, he may not have it in him for the military :yeshrug:
Not a bad idea honestly, this is what I'd do if I was in his situation.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Last payday I was broke within 24 fukking hours....and only had half of my damn rent :francis:

City tryna take my damn license for an expired inspection/registration, got a court date for that

City’s making me take off for fukking jury duty

Goddamn car has a check engine light on

Still ain’t figure out how to pay for my last college course

A nikka still needs food, ain’t bought new clothes for months

Im broke as fukk and this shyt sucks brehs :mjlol: got me budgeting my next check before I even get it :mjcry:

I almost did a grab and run the other day breh, no mask. I understand.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You need to move back home (as does your boy/flatmate). There's some good advice in here, please take it. Good luck.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
You don't need a car if u live in a major city, dumb investment

Cars are only necessary if ur a soccer mom taking several kids to and from school and to the doctor daily, or a young dumb nikka tryna stunt for easily impressionable hoes.

If ur none of the two u don't need a car