This living check to check shyt is stressful af brehs

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Last payday I was broke within 24 fukking hours....and only had half of my damn rent :francis:

City tryna take my damn license for an expired inspection/registration, got a court date for that

City’s making me take off for fukking jury duty

Goddamn car has a check engine light on

Still ain’t figure out how to pay for my last college course

A nikka still needs food, ain’t bought new clothes for months

Im broke as fukk and this shyt sucks brehs :mjlol: got me budgeting my next check before I even get it :mjcry:

I was living like this after the recession and I started picking up gigs for cash working with home contractors. Kept me liquid. I learned not to fear the insecurity of not having a regular paycheque. I got a lot of legit cash hustles that I've worked on weekends or slow periods for years. Don't despair breh just don't get caught up worrying.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
What is your current pay?
Any debt?
What are you doing for college?
List your expenses and the current schedule.

I know it sucks but I believe we can get you straight in a few years.
1.) almost $14/hr
2.) > 70k in student debt
3.) just graduated with my bachelors of science in Kinesiology
4.) rent, car insurance, student loans, gas, PECO, wifi, groceries/take out, stuff for the house

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
1.) almost $14/hr
4.) rent, car insurance, student loans, gas, PECO, wifi, groceries/take out, stuff for the house
Get your loans in deferment/forbearance. If you can prove hardship(not being able to afford food is a hardship) you can get it. Stop doing take out. Shop at Trader Joe’s. Meal prep and take your breakfast and lunch to work/school. Get stuff for the house at dollar tree.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
1.) almost $14/hr

See here is your problem, why are you broke and have a car? A car is expensive as shyt and has surprise expenses pop up when you least expect it. nikka sell your car, cancel your car insurance and get a bus pass. Lower your expenses even more by cooking more and reducing eating out to as much as possible. You are going to have to make some sacrifices until that bread is stacked up.:ufdup:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A budget is always good. It lets you know how many extra hours you need to work or additional jobs you need to get in order to fill in the gaps. Maybe you can do something from home, U-Haul hires for at home customer service agents. If you're in school or getting training and it's just temporary, just tough it out if you can. Call the people you owe and see if you can work out a payment plan or get a deferment. If nothing else see if you can get an extension which buys you more time. Again, I emphasize have a very detailed budget and include due dates and which days you get paid. Forecast pays out ahead of time, that way you start to plan which bills you can pay with what checks. It helps.

Daps
1.) almost $14/hr

This is America :mjcry:

fmku11k2j8w01.gif