These Muslims Are Showing Black America How Impotent And Weak It Is

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh but what happened to "empathy?" :rudy:

Why should I care about that 8 year old kid? Am I white? am I from Boston? No :manny:

so I'm a bad guy because I don't have enough empathy for some 8 year old white kid who got killed, but it's fine for you to not give a fukk about people in pakistan who are being killed by American bombs. gotcha.

Proof that you dudes are all full of shyt, I mean if you feel that way that's cool but don't act like you are morally superior to someone like me. Acknowledge what's fukked up in the world and keep it moving.

exactly. these nikkas only wanna look at it from one side, tryna tell me i shouldn't be in america if i wanna acknowledge that we do fukked up shyt too :snoop:

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
exactly. these nikkas only wanna look at it from one side, tryna tell me i shouldn't be in america if i wanna acknowledge that we do fukked up shyt too :snoop:

You are American. The Muslim terrorists spared the driver of the car they stole because...yup you guessed it. He is not American.
You being American makes you a target by default. :shaq2:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
For all you people who think blacks have it bad here, wait till the Mexicans/Hispanics take over.

You will wish for the white folks back.

Truestory.

I encountered so much racism in Peru than I had encountered my whole life in the US.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yea. You're right. The other way is better. We should've been strapping bombs to ourselves.

It's not like we'd be living behind a 100ft wall after all that trapped behind barbed wire and subject to random lynching still.

We made our progress in the court rooms and in the schools. It's not perfect, but 100 years ago you wouldn't see no Black man owning his own multi-million companies, with careers opportunities, good schools for his kids, opportunities for his children...

Oh Black people didn't do all that right? We didn't fight for it?

The reasons the back to Africa movements failed is because our ancestors WANTED what the white people had. We knew that there weren't enough of us to take it by force, so we had two choices, try to fight a war and get murked and ensure the deaths of our children, fight to be respected equally, or go back to a country none of us remembered and only knew of through stories.

We're not completely there yet, but since you can walk your kids to school without worrying about them having to leave at 12 to become sharecroppers, and you can date a white woman without getting your balls chopped off and strung up in a tree, and you can buy a house where ever the fukk you want without the KKK burning a cross on your yard and the police taking you for a "ride" because you have the wrong zip code, and you can take out a loan from a bank without getting it co-signed by a white person...

The list goes on and on.

I swear I feel like people of my generation and younger have no appreciation for how hard things were 100, 50, 40, 30 years ago. So because our people fought to give us the same lives in different ways but didn't blow people up for it, it's Stockholm Syndrome if you live in the society now and think their strategies are stupid? :dry:

It's stockholm syndrome because it seems like you are ready to ride for and excuse atrocities that America may commit against others just because white folk decided to ease up a little bit and gas you up into thinking blacks and whites are all in it together. Oh white people decided to stop hunting blacks and lynching them in the streets, that's great, but is that really some sort of accomplishment? If the government decided to start lynching black people again there isn't shyt anybody would be able to do about it, so how much power over your own fate do you really have?

Other races are coming here and taking more advantage of those things that black americans fought for and making progress while many black americans are still stuck in the rut and wondering why. You think those races are over here on some dumb ass "im a patriot, im a proud american!!!" shyt? Hell no, they taking advantage and doing them. You think these asians, indians, arabs, africans, etc... that are coming here and opening up businesses and making sure their kids are getting an education give 2 fukks about what happened in boston? :heh: They are about self, first and foremost. too many black americans are too damn quick to jump on the side of whites instead of distancing themselves and operating independently.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You are American. The Muslim terrorists spared the driver of the car they stole because...yup you guessed it. He is not American.
You being American makes you a target by default. :shaq2:

:what: what point are you trying to make here? i know that im american, does that mean that im gonna pretend everything we do is justified? no

i'll never understand why nikkas troll like this :snoop:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The FBI Be Like:

Wiretapping.jpg

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
it's a damn shame. after centuries of oppression, from slavery to the still present systemic discrimination we endure on a daily basis, you'd think black people would be the ones angry enough to start blowing these cacs up. instead, we :to: when these racist cacs see their bodies drop from a "terrorist" strike perpetrated by muslims who don't give a fukk about the consequences, as if those cacs give a fukk about what we're suffering from.

these muslims are showing black people how to do it, yet we aren't paying attention. they are actually taking shots at this system, oftentimes dying for their beliefs, and never backing down. paul mooney is right. :salute:

Blowing stuff up? That must be your cac side talking :mjpls:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's stockholm syndrome because it seems like you are ready to ride for and excuse atrocities that America may commit against others just because white folk decided to ease up a little bit and gas you up into thinking blacks and whites are all in it together. Oh white people decided to stop hunting blacks and lynching them in the streets, that's great, but is that really some sort of accomplishment? If the government decided to start lynching black people again there isn't shyt anybody would be able to do about it, so how much power over your own fate do you really have?

Other races are coming here and taking more advantage of those things that black americans fought for and making progress while many black americans are still stuck in the rut and wondering why. You think those races are over here on some dumb ass "im a patriot, im a proud american!!!" shyt? Hell no, they taking advantage and doing them. You think these asians, indians, arabs, africans, etc... that are coming here and opening up businesses and making sure their kids are getting an education give 2 fukks about what happened in boston? :heh: They are about self, first and foremost. too many black americans are too damn quick to jump on the side of whites instead of distancing themselves and operating independently.

If you took away that I defend white people treating Blacks like garbage from that discussion, then that's your prerogative. I'm criticizing their strategies, not the whole and sum of their cause. I said that they have the right to their righteous anger and to defend what's theirs in my first post...but I also said it's dumb of people to come to a country where the residents have more power than they do, traditions, and opportunities, and sit back and decide "Well shyt I don't like the way that they treat women/religion/kids let me burn some shyt down and blow some stuff up" when you're coming there as an outsider to the society to gain opportunities.

I'm also not going to sit around and pretend like our way wasn't better than some fools blowing up babies and innocent passerbys.

Let's see where their strategies get them in another 30 years because they don't have shyt for the past 30. That's my point.

Sometimes the best way isn't the most favorable. Is their outrage understandable? Of course. Doesn't make their terrorist strategies intelligent.

Like I'm gonna sit here, at my cushy job working something I couldn't have done if we didn't fight for gains for 100 years, with my nice computer, my good car, my lovely girl, my home...and feel "Damn we should've done what those terrorists are doing! Look at everything we'd have!" :hmm:

Ignorance. You can empathize with the heart of something but see the rationalism of the other side.

And btw-if you don't think those hard working Asian Americans and Latinos are on some hardcore "I'm a patriot American!" shyt I have a bridge to sell you. Some of the most patriotic people I've met are those first and second generation Asians that work their asses off for everything they got and are willing to integrate into society by any means to be accepted...changing their names to Suzy and shyt. They will marry each other, but they will beg to be a part of white society because acceptance, wealth and privilege is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in those cultures. It's one of the reasons why I've gone on many rants on here about how annoying Asians are. :heh:

Most Black people don't give a fukk about the US. Remember how people reacted after 9/11? "fukk them that ain't me."

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Are you surprised? We've always been a weak timid race. Throw us a few smiles and some money and the negro will be content. No ambition, no drive, nothing.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:what: what point are you trying to make here? i know that im american, does that mean that im gonna pretend everything we do is justified? no

i'll never understand why nikkas troll like this :snoop:

He's a lame troll from Boxden. Ignore. :usure: