These Muslims Are Showing Black America How Impotent And Weak It Is

Justice

pathogen
Daps
:mindblown:

they hate America but are afraid to move to other countries.
Reminds me of @salimon who swears Sharia law is the perfect law but refuses to move to Saudi Arabia but somehow prefers to live in "immoral" American society and spew his garbage nonsense about Islam.

If America is so bad why are these people still living here?

(sensational title but what this guy is saying is a very accurate description of what is going on in the Muslim world)

Black separatism isn't the answer to our problems, by the way. Wholeheartedly, but respectfully disagree with the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What is wrong with America being a superpower?

i didn't say something was wrong with us BEING a superpower i said i know WHY we're a superpower (taking advantage of underdeveloped countries n shyt) if you bolded the whole sentence instead of that one part you would have got what i was saying

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikkas in here think im saying america is sooo bad for the shyt that we do but im not saying that at all :snoop:

i was addressing the fact that a nikka was acting like the boston bomber placing the bomb next to a kid was any worse than the drone attacks the US does in the middle east and you nikkas took that shyt and turned it into me not fukking with america :snoop::snoop: i was just pointing out that the shyt works both ways but you nikkas got so damn offended you started frothing at the mouth without even understanding what i was saying

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
The muslims have their pride and their faith. They have their homelands and nationalities to rally behind.

Google the World Court and look into that. There were going to charges brought against the United States for what they've done to blacks, they were going have to pay for their crimes, we could have had are own nation carved out for us like the israelis, but guess what.

They sent c00n ass Colin Powell and Condolezza Rice to speak on behalf of us, talking about we straight, we like being Americans, its all good,.

Black americans were raised by whites, giving white people names, giving the bible raising black babies to believe God is white and Jesus is the way.
How can you raise a hand against God? Slavery was all mental, it had nothing to do with whips and chains, you take a child from birth and teach him white man is God it has a psychological affect on the brain, and you had this shyt go on for centuries.

We've been conditioned for centuries to hate ourselves not the white man, we love that white man. A dark skin man holds contempt for a black with light skin more than the a white person. The Chief Keef generation seems wild and out of control, but they don't want no static with honkeys.

Prolific posting.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
The muslims have their pride and their faith. They have their homelands and nationalities to rally behind.

Google the World Court and look into that. There were going to charges brought against the United States for what they've done to blacks, they were going have to pay for their crimes, we could have had are own nation carved out for us like the israelis, but guess what.

They sent c00n ass Colin Powell and Condolezza Rice to speak on behalf of us, talking about we straight, we like being Americans, its all good,.

Black americans were raised by whites, giving white people names, giving the bible raising black babies to believe God is white and Jesus is the way.
How can you raise a hand against God? Slavery was all mental, it had nothing to do with whips and chains, you take a child from birth and teach him white man is God it has a psychological affect on the brain, and you had this shyt go on for centuries.

We've been conditioned for centuries to hate ourselves not the white man, we love that white man. A dark skin man holds contempt for a black with light skin more than the a white person. The Chief Keef generation seems wild and out of control, but they don't want no static with honkeys.

:ohhh:

I've never heard of that. preciate it

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why don't you move to a more perfect country if America is so bad?

America is no way perfect but believe me I have traveled the world long enough to deem her the best and most just society on earth.

why dont you go the fukk back to africa if you don't like the way the white man treats you?

see how that works.

and it's not about america being bad, it's about recognizing double standards. I'm sorry but I'm not going to shed tears for some 8 year old white kid who up until the day he died probably lived a life 1000x more comfortable than some poor pakistani kid who just got blown the fukk up because he happened to live near a "target." it's the same shyt to me.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
why dont you go the fukk back to africa if you don't like the way the white man treats you?

see how that works.

and it's not about america being bad, it's about recognizing double standards. I'm sorry but I'm not going to shed tears for some 8 year old white kid who up until the day he died probably lived a life 1000x more comfortable than some poor pakistani kid who just got blown the fukk up because he happened to live near a "target." it's the same shyt to me.

I never said America was perfect but I wouldn't trade it for any other country.
Would you do the same?:mjpls:

And why should I care more about what a Pakistani is going through as opposed to what an American is going through? Do I live in Pakistan?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Also, we need to invest our most efforts in early childhood education - that alone, solves madd problems.

This is what I'm all for. Not some radical ass bullshyt. An upsurge in a sense of community amongst all black folks. Stamping out the ignorance, the stupidity and the overall things that we tend to associate with the bad sides of our race. That could lead back to your self hate thing where we try extra hard to show the white folks that we're not like those guys over there. We're the upstanding kind. I'm thinking if we start to reeducate, better our communities then we won't need to feel that we have anything to prove. Reinvesting in ourselves as a people, teaching our kids from birth to be proud and that we're gonna make this world better for each other. A quiet revolution. I don't think kermit is serious at all with his first post. I've not really taken him seriously since that thread about punching the dude in the car.

It's too many people off course as fukk in this thread. The kid died, America kills innocents. They're both sad things that happened/happen. That's where that should've ended.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stockholm syndrome.

Yea. You're right. The other way is better. We should've been strapping bombs to ourselves.

It's not like we'd be living behind a 100ft wall after all that trapped behind barbed wire and subject to random lynching still.

We made our progress in the court rooms and in the schools. It's not perfect, but 100 years ago you wouldn't see no Black man owning his own multi-million companies, with careers opportunities, good schools for his kids, opportunities for his children...

Oh Black people didn't do all that right? We didn't fight for it?

The reasons the back to Africa movements failed is because our ancestors WANTED what the white people had. We knew that there weren't enough of us to take it by force, so we had two choices, try to fight a war and get murked and ensure the deaths of our children, fight to be respected equally, or go back to a country none of us remembered and only knew of through stories.

We're not completely there yet, but since you can walk your kids to school without worrying about them having to leave at 12 to become sharecroppers, and you can date a white woman without getting your balls chopped off and strung up in a tree, and you can buy a house where ever the fukk you want without the KKK burning a cross on your yard and the police taking you for a "ride" because you have the wrong zip code, and you can take out a loan from a bank without getting it co-signed by a white person...

The list goes on and on.

I swear I feel like people of my generation and younger have no appreciation for how hard things were 100, 50, 40, 30 years ago. So because our people fought to give us the same lives in different ways but didn't blow people up for it, it's Stockholm Syndrome if you live in the society now and think their strategies are stupid? :dry:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is what I'm all for. Not some radical ass bullshyt. An upsurge in a sense of community amongst all black folks. Stamping out the ignorance, the stupidity and the overall things that we tend to associate with the bad sides of our race. That could lead back to your self hate thing where we try extra hard to show the white folks that we're not like those guys over there. We're the upstanding kind. I'm thinking if we start to reeducate, better our communities then we won't need to feel that we have anything to prove. Reinvesting in ourselves as a people, teaching our kids from birth to be proud and that we're gonna make this world better for each other. A quiet revolution. I don't think kermit is serious at all with his first post. I've not really taken him seriously since that thread about punching the dude in the car.

It's too many people off course as fukk in this thread. The kid died, America kills innocents. They're both sad things that happened/happen. That's where that should've ended.

.... who is in your avi, i like that black women shaking curly hair shyt.

oh yeah, and.... the radical sh1t can be used just to get attention. I think the 60's shows that.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I never said America was perfect but I wouldn't trade it for any other country.
Would you do the same?:mjpls:

And why should I care more about what a Pakistani is going through as opposed to what an American is going through? Do I live in Pakistan?

Oh but what happened to "empathy?" :rudy:

Why should I care about that 8 year old kid? Am I white? am I from Boston? No :manny:

so I'm a bad guy because I don't have enough empathy for some 8 year old white kid who got killed, but it's fine for you to not give a fukk about people in pakistan who are being killed by American bombs. gotcha.

Proof that you dudes are all full of shyt, I mean if you feel that way that's cool but don't act like you are morally superior to someone like me. Acknowledge what's fukked up in the world and keep it moving.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and yea who hasn't wished death on whitey every now and then, and I know that the myth of the nonviolence movement is to keep people in place, but I don't think the polar extreme opposite of terrorism is the answer either. You gotta have some type of in-between. The Black Panther movement and MLK both played their parts in getting us where we are today. I don't see a hopeful future for the Palestinians as long as they are underarmed and fighting a bloody war. Those people have my true sympathies in the struggle.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

:rudy:

:whoa:

:ufdup:

Making white people mad >>>>>> actually helping black people