Project 25 Plans For Black America (Both siders are straight up opposition at this point)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand this argument by black men to other black men that basically boils down to "Y'all some scared hoes" whenever this subject is brought up

How does looking at this laundry list of fukk shyt (that skews closer to an ideological agenda than just a political one), and saying "I should probably not support people who want to bring this agenda into action" equate to being scared?

At its most self centered, it's mere self preservation. At its most altruistic, you could argue that it's taking responsibility as a man, and attempting to take action to protect those around you.

Cant speak for everyone,but I never said im not doing anything. The Democrats have about 4 months left to make me an offer I cant refuse as a black man. Plenty of time to come foward with an agenda and counter measures for Project 2025 if its really that scary. I dont understand black men over 30 acting suprised about white supremacy. Just listen to some of the comments in here.

"The white man about to take away the jobs and government contracts that the white man gave us:damn:"

Seems like a time to self reflect. And maybe finally start considering leaving the country. But everytime weve said that the message has been

"Nah,im not leaving this country my ancestors built:damn:"

I could never imagine bringing my kids into a world. Talking about "Im not leaving" when its an immediate threat supposedly. While also not having a damn counter plan other than vote for those who at best have shown an indifference to white supremacy:mindblown:.

So whos really irresponsible:respect:?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Again, boogeyman tactics when we all know the majority of black people will vote Dem
It’s you white bois and nonblacks playing digital blackface im more concerned with
Latinos, Asians, Middle Easterners and white women will be the people you goof troop as nikkas need to get inline with the progress of saving democracy
32% Latino
53% White women
Asians and middle easterners rarely if ever pull their own weight in these elections unless it’s they people
You muthafukkas are being disingenuous with this fukk ass shyt

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Bothsiders are too p*ssy to stand on their own beliefs on HERE…anonymously lmao
:heh:

But I’m supposed to believe yall clowns “aint scared of these crackas” and ready to mount up when shyt hits the fan.
:dead:
They will go along with whatever is forced on them. Most people will honestly. Especially if the right amount of violence and brutality is used to enforce order on them. As you said those guys will do nothing. They will just hop to the next rationalization to feel comfortable with their disenfrancisement. They lose their right to vote well "voting is pointless anyways". They are forced by law and threat of violence into segregation "well I don't want to be around anyone else anyways". Always something that they think sounds tough but is really just being a push over.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bothsiders are too p*ssy to stand on their own beliefs on HERE…anonymously lmao
:heh:

But I’m supposed to believe yall clowns “aint scared of these crackas” and ready to mount up when shyt hits the fan.
:dead:
#BothSides Theme Music, friend:

[

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Republicans are the most potent and significant threat to black people in the united states, their ideal society is the one of the 1930s and 40s when black man couldn't dare look a white man in the eye, couldnt vote without intimidation and was stuck in the vicious cycle of poverty. They are truly evil and hateful and i will say want the extermination of black people, you cant be sane and refuse to vote and let these demons just walk into power. I urge every black person to register to vote and vote against every single republican on the ballot
They just want to bring Jim Crow back. They will engineer Subtle, gradual and firm progression to Disfranchisement and segregation 2.0. Jim crow laws, Jim Crow justice, Jim Crow social relations, Jim Crow racial etiquette adapted to the modern era(2025- ?)

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
No TaNgIbLeS nOoO vOoOtE 🤪

StOoOoP fEaRmOnGeRiIiIng yoU deM sHiLl 🤪

fukking morons that are too stupid to even realize their own c00nery. Yeah disenfranchise yourself, that'll show em! Idiots.

Republicans at this point pose an existential threat to black people. To them, America was "great" when we could be lynched and postcards with our dead bodies on them could be sent to relatives. That's the "good old days" the maga cacs born in the 40s and early 50s remember. The ones born after the 1960s grew up hearing their parents reminisce about the good old days when "those N's knew their place and knew what would happen if they got out of line".
Well if tangibles were already something that was given we wouldn’t be even discussing project 2025 because black folk would be locked in with democrats.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
You know you can be both sides and still vote for the path of least resistance which obviously isn't Maga/RNC.

if you're in war take the out the weaker front.

Those that want maga want maga they might hide behind the both side thing but it's easy to point them out and are they even black to begin with.

and those that are most likely want maga because maga are appears to be hard on whatever dumb culture war hang up they got going on ....

then you have people that are actually are both sides but vote strategically
blue not matter what needs to understand that.

Last edited: