Project 25 Plans For Black America (Both siders are straight up opposition at this point)

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
simon-phoenix-oh-im-so-scared.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Emotions been running red hot over the past few days for a group of people that claims Biden is going to win in a landslide.

I'mma let y'all cook and keep talking to a brick wall getting stressed out over the next 4 months. If Trump wins, its because of <50 people on The Coli disagree with you. If Biden wins but nothing gets accomplished or legislation affecting black people disproportionately still gets rolled back over the next 5 years its still bothsiders fault. Anything to avoid sending smoke to WS online really pulling the strings. You mince words about people who disagree with you, then when someone posts data that contradicts your talking points or Bidens mediocre accomplishments, they're Maga c00ns.

I wish Democrats had this same level of energy back in the early 2010's when "bothsiders" were asking for the black agenda, because we saw what was coming down the pipeline :coffee:
Think you're dodging the thread topic here.

The first two things mentioned are currently in play

Last post points to move the newly picked VP candidate made a few days ago

Republican activists and officials have openly been trying to dismantle programs and protections for minorities the past few years.

"Both Sides are the same" clearly doesn't apply here. It's a slogan sold to a segment disillusioned young dudes. When dudes who were repeating it get called on it, they are never going to walk it back. Even as one side is ACTIVELY dismantling the gains of the Civil Rights Movement.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
A fukking penny loafer could be the candidate, I'm voting blue no matter what

I agree but I'd add that people who are profoundly religious wouldn't be cool with the rich getting richer. If Jesus were here I don't think he'd be cool with children starving because Republicans want to cut lunch programs or people dying because these a$$holes want to cut medical programs and refuse to provide a universal option because it means the wealthy would be taxed more. He wouldn't be cool with the level of SADISM that the right revels in. They love causing pain to other people. It's funny to them when parents are crying because their kid is dying a preventable death.

They're same people who smiled in the lynching photos. They're the same people who SCREAMED at 10 year olds trying to go to the same school as their kids. They're the same that try to destroy black towns. These people don't hate people for what they do, they hate people for what they are. Your existence as anything other than their property, entertainment or underpaid labor is a personal insult to them and they can't stand seeing you occupying an equal or superior position.
profoundly religious people don't actually read the gospel

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand this argument by black men to other black men that basically boils down to "Y'all some scared hoes" whenever this subject is brought up

How does looking at this laundry list of fukk shyt (that skews closer to an ideological agenda than just a political one), and saying "I should probably not support people who want to bring this agenda into action" equate to being scared?

At its most self centered, it's mere self preservation. At its most altruistic, you could argue that it's taking responsibility as a man, and attempting to take action to protect those around you.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don't understand this argument by black men to other black that basically boils down to "Y'all some scared hoes" whenever this subject is brought up

How does looking at this laundry list of fukk shyt (that skews closer to an ideological agenda than just a political one), and saying "I should probably not support people who want to bring this agenda into action" equate to being scared?

At its most self centered, it's mere self preservation. At its most altruistic, you could argue that it's taking responsibility as a man, and attempting to take action to protect those around you.

":mjtf:why should I care about other people!?" - Both Siders

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Do y'all spam up Palestine threads and tell them the same points when they vocalize their displeasure :jbhmm:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand this argument by black men to other black that basically boils down to "Y'all some scared hoes" whenever this subject is brought up

Those aren't men you are talking about. Those are overgrown man-children that believe they are men.

Daps

the smart dumb militants who downplay the gravity of this are defeated pussies with nothing to live for. because of how worthless their existence is, they don’t care about the rise of trump and the disastrous fallout it would visit on black america.

:francis: