Project 25 Plans For Black America (Both siders are straight up opposition at this point)

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I don't understand this argument by black men to other black that basically boils down to "Y'all some scared hoes" whenever this subject is brought up

How does looking at this laundry list of fukk shyt (that skews closer to an ideological agenda than just a political one), and saying "I should probably not support people who want to bring this agenda into action" equate to being scared?

At its most self centered, it's mere self preservation. At its most altruistic, you could argue that it's taking responsibility as a man, and attempting to take action to protect those around you.
I don’t understand their logic of not doing anything to prove your down and a real nikka.

So if no one does anything then how does shyt get done?:gucci:

It’s like when I hear old heads give the advice of “wait and pray” to someone :why:

Where is the executive function?:what:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Those who downplay shyt all the time is like following a general who see the enemy making troop movements and doing everything that signals they are about to attack and he just scream "they ain't going to do nothing" and "You p*ssy" if you mention "hey I think they are about to attack".

Would you listen to such individuals in the above scenario? Nah. Same principle here. These folks literally telling them what they plan on doing isn't enough for them to listen. Can't help individuals like that.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don’t understand their logic of not doing anything to prove your down and a real nikka.

So if no one does anything then how does shyt get done?:gucci:

It’s like when I hear old heads give the advice of “wait and pray” to someone :why:

Where is the executive function?:what:
the smart dumb militants who downplay the gravity of this are defeated pussies with nothing to live for. because of how worthless their existence is, they don’t care about the rise of trump and the disastrous fallout it would visit on black america.

:francis:

Honestly, the past year has made me realize a lot of the "both sides" and "Pro-Trump" people operate differently in terms of M.O.

The current Pro-Trump people just want to be apart of something because it's flashy and cause it's a lot of hype around it, like a Drake or Kanye album after 2016. They don't care about the quality or the details. They fall for the packaging thinking they getting Hasbro when they really getting some cheap trinket from the dollar store.

Both siders are much more genuine in their standings and beliefs, I don't think most both-siders want to vote or even like Trump per se, but it's more so letting the cards fall out of spite, for that, I can't even blame 'em at times cause it is a lot of bullshyt being a black person in this country

Make no mistake, they're both pathetic and bytchmade.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't understand this argument by black men to other black that basically boils down to "Y'all some scared hoes" whenever this subject is brought up

How does looking at this laundry list of fukk shyt (that skews closer to an ideological agenda than just a political one), and saying "I should probably not support people who want to bring this agenda into action" equate to being scared?

At its most self centered, it's mere self preservation. At its most altruistic, you could argue that it's taking responsibility as a man, and attempting to take action to protect those around you.
It's what children say when they don't have an actual rebuttal.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im honestly thinking we are about to reach the end of what politics looks like as we know it. It’s too divided on either end and no matter which side gets in one side is getting fukked over. I say this by saying the assassination attempt on Trump won’t be the last. I have a feeling you’re going to see this globally. A lot of people are fed up with how world leaders have been operating. We have reached a point where people have nothing to lose and to strive for. Inflation, wages, housing, job losses, divide amongst men and women are all coming to a heed. It’s going to be a wild ride these next few years. Unfortunately things got to get worse before it gets better which will eventually happen.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk honkies.

UKVu0t8.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand this argument by black men to other black men that basically boils down to "Y'all some scared hoes" whenever this subject is brought up

It's not an argument it's a deflection because they support MAGA, but they don't have the heart to admit it.

Daps
Im honestly thinking we are about to reach the end of what politics looks like as we know it. It’s too divided on either end and no matter which side gets in one side is getting fukked over. I say this by saying the assassination attempt on Trump won’t be the last. I have a feeling you’re going to see this globally. A lot of people are fed up with how world leaders have been operating. We have reached a point where people have nothing to lose and to strive for. Inflation, wages, housing, job losses, divide amongst men and women are all coming to a heed. It’s going to be a wild ride these next few years. Unfortunately things got to get worse before it gets better which will eventually happen.
we are definitely reaching the end of “politics” as we know it.

there is _no_ political solution to MAGA. there is only one way to end this, and that pivotal moment in history is fast approaching.

that isn’t to say you shouldn’t vote. we absolutely need every able bodied black man and woman to vote for biden on election. but all a biden win (and i’m confident he will win) does is buy us time before the reckoning.

everyone who supports trump should be put up against a wall, shot, and cremated. when that happens, humanity will step forward by a million miles.

yeah, i said it. and millions of people agree with me.

:francis:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This is how much fear they have instilled in some of you with this project 2025 fear mongering

@kp404 negged me because I said I agree with some parts of it and disagree with most .

I agree that Digital goods are commodities and not securities and that the US sugar program should be ended .

Guess that makes me a Trump lover :mjlol:

We have to read through things or yall just gonna continue to be manipulated by republicans and democrats