These Muslims Are Showing Black America How Impotent And Weak It Is

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

Are you really using Wikiquotes & Wikipedia as your source?
mysmilie_3283.gif
You really have fallen off. :pachaha: You can't even troll right anymore. I mean you could have atleast given me something to work here with. Not fukking shyt from Wiki that ANYONE can edit and add their 2 cents to. :snoop:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Are you really using Wikiquotes & Wikipedia as your source?
mysmilie_3283.gif
You really have fallen off. :pachaha: You can't even troll right anymore. I mean you could have atleast given me something to work here with. Not fukking shyt from Wiki that ANYONE can edit and add their 2 cents too. :snoop:

disprove that those words are not in the Quran. I have an English version of the so called "Holy Book" and cross verified before posting.

Disprove that those quotes are not from the Qaran :rudy:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't agree with the bombing Muslims don't care about what whitey thinks of them. We have Chris.B and others who's sole point in this life is chasing white women.

You tell me.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny how black people in the UK and Canada are able to integrate with much less crime problems and you would never catch them defending those govts

The coli is a c00n infestation. period.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
If you took away that I defend white people treating Blacks like garbage from that discussion, then that's your prerogative. I'm criticizing their strategies, not the whole and sum of their cause. I said that they have the right to their righteous anger and to defend what's theirs in my first post...but I also said it's dumb of people to come to a country where the residents have more power than they do, traditions, and opportunities, and sit back and decide "Well shyt I don't like the way that they treat women/religion/kids let me burn some shyt down and blow some stuff up" when you're coming there as an outsider to the society to gain opportunities.

I'm also not going to sit around and pretend like our way wasn't better than some fools blowing up babies and innocent passerbys.

Let's see where their strategies get them in another 30 years because they don't have shyt for the past 30. That's my point.

Sometimes the best way isn't the most favorable. Is their outrage understandable? Of course. Doesn't make their terrorist strategies intelligent.

Like I'm gonna sit here, at my cushy job working something I couldn't have done if we didn't fight for gains for 100 years, with my nice computer, my good car, my lovely girl, my home...and feel "Damn we should've done what those terrorists are doing! Look at everything we'd have!" :hmm:

Ignorance. You can empathize with the heart of something but see the rationalism of the other side.

And btw-if you don't think those hard working Asian Americans and Latinos are on some hardcore "I'm a patriot American!" shyt I have a bridge to sell you. Some of the most patriotic people I've met are those first and second generation Asians that work their asses off for everything they got and are willing to integrate into society by any means to be accepted...changing their names to Suzy and shyt. They will marry each other, but they will beg to be a part of white society because acceptance, wealth and privilege is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in those cultures. It's one of the reasons why I've gone on many rants on here about how annoying Asians are. :heh:

Most Black people don't give a fukk about the US. Remember how people reacted after 9/11? "fukk them that ain't me."

:lawd::lawd::lawd::yes:

thumbs up on the bold alone. :ooh: I guess it's ignorance or denial, but I still don't understand why there are people who don't know this?

I always thought we were the only group that kinda did our own thing and white people hated that we didn't conform to their ways? :ld:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Jews and Chinese people are the better example...

They have created their own little country inside the greater USA (or any other country they are)...

That's how you do...

You make sure your kids go to school...Play by the rules of whichever country they are in...

Put people of your race in strategic positions to help other people of your race come up, until you have enough people in all the right places, and ensure that when black people in America have been taken care of, you should start lobbying for policies that help Africa get its act together...

There is NO GOOD future for black people in America...If you black and you want your future progeny to have a better chance, you need to start whitening your family tree, and start teaching them Spanish...

No, they haven't. Jews started many of the general American businesses and most Asians work for them.