The show Sex/Life on Netflix covers all the GMB talking points

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I guarantee you the majority of marriages are like this
That ugly people thread convinced me ugly people get married any chance they get for consistent sex
Everyone else does it for convenience because that's what they are supposed to do
It's mostly because they can't handle the shaming, pressure, bullying, etc. coming from within their circle or family
Or they feel a sense of panic and feel like they found the one
Even if I feel like I found the one, I can't trust a woman's nature let alone put the future in the hands of another human being who can fall to hypergamy at any moment
Women get married because they feel that's what they are supposed to do they rarely marry someone they actually love
There are a lot of men, especially white men or men not used to getting p*ssy or are obsessed with getting p*ssy, who are truly in love with their wives but their wives do not feel the same
I mean on a simp level
It's okay to love your wife but you have to be realistic and have an open mind about what you put yourself into

We are at the point wheee you should view them as utility the same way we get viewed. If she brings no utility she isnt worth marrying. You dont need legal contracts to “love someone”.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they may as well have called this the GMB Chronicles:wow:

The Dynasty Continues, Yall Die :ufdup:

full

:dead:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
BRUH :dead:

This ULTRA bytch flirting with Mario Lopez right in front of her husband at 0:28 :dead:

And then joking that they share a pocketbook at 1:28 :dead:

Fellas, I don't know what to say. This man a) Was "secure" enough "in his masculinity" to not get upset with his wife touching Mario Lopez, b) he was "Secure" enough to let her joke about using pocketbooks, and c) he was "secure enough" to get pegged

This sap did all the shyt that feminists and boujie social media types want you to do as a man... and look where they got him :dead:

man got left for her wife's co-worker who literally plays a bad boy that she cheats on :dead:

you can't make ANY of this up.... deadass if you made this into a story people would shyt on you calling it fake and one big redpill/Kevin samuels manifesto :dead:

bruh :dead:

someone get Kevin Samuels or Aba/Preach to talk about this, I don't watch his videos like that but I would DEFINITELY watch that shyt :dead:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you are attracted to that person, and you have sexual chemistry with them, the lust actually doesn't go away as you get older and your looks fade, believe it or not :jawalrus:

The couples you see that still fukk at age 65 were attracted to each other and lusted after each other at age 25 and 35

it doesn’t matter how much I lust after someone, after a while, I’m craving some different p*ssy

I think humans are biologically predisposed towards not being monogamous. But I don’t think that is an excuse. I believe in monogamy because I believe in sacrifice for a greater cause and I believe in being a part of something that is much bigger than lust. The problem with all these movies and shows is that they encourage people to just follow their animal instinct to fukk. What they rarely show is a different kind of relationship where people make sacrifices and it is worth it. On the contrary, any relationship with any sacrifice is portrayed negatively.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Inside Sarah Shahi and Adam Demos' Real-Life Relationship After Meeting on Sex/Life

"I said, 'Well, that's a tall drink of water.' When I first met Adam, I was really blown away with him," Shahi tells PEOPLE. "We met in the makeup trailer and we just got on instantly. We had the exact same taste in music. We had the same taste in whiskey and tequilas and I was really blown away by him just as a person and all I knew was that I wanted more."

Music and tequila all it took :mjlol: let's be honest she wasn't shyt before the show and she ain't never gon be shyt. Too many dudes are marrying hoes

Daps

This ULTRA bytch flirting with Mario Lopez right in front of her husband at 0:28 :dead:

Fellas, I don't know what to say. This man a) Was "secure" enough "in his masculinity" to not get upset with his wife touching Mario Lopez, b) he was "Secure" enough to let her joke about using pocketbooks, and c) he was "secure enough" to get pegged

This sap did all the shyt that feminists and boujie social media types want you to do as a man... and look where they got him :dead:

man got left for her wife's co-worker who literally plays a bad boy that she cheats on :dead:

you can't make ANY of this up.... deadass if you made this into a story people would shyt on you calling it fake and one big redpill/Kevin samuels manifesto :dead:

someone get Kevin Samuels or Aba/Preach to talk about this, I don't watch his videos like that but I would DEFINITELY watch that shyt :dead:

Imagine your wifey or wife treating you like that once a "higher" value man comes in her presence :huhldup:
I know it's Obama but :huhldup:
this is the reality of a lot of people's relationships/marriages if she truly loved him she wouldn't disrespect him like that in public
guarantee you Sarah cheated on her husband multiple times before they divorced

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

This is in Donavan Sharpe's wheelhouse, in fact he creates content on all these white girl ho shows.

Not really sure why he hypes up white bytches when they act the same as Black women do

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Imagine your wifey or wife treating you like that once a "higher" value man comes in her presence :huhldup:
I know it's Obama but :huhldup:
this is the reality of a lot of people's relationships/marriages if she truly loved him she wouldn't disrespect him like that in public
guarantee you Sarah cheated on her husband multiple times before they divorced

Obama be out here sonning simps.