The show Sex/Life on Netflix covers all the GMB talking points

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

her first Marriage was DOOMED, she went on live TV and told everyone she used a strap on on him :mjlol:

it’s the dude from Shameless.

tenor.gif

Wow

:francis:

:mjlol:

You can't make this up.

Well folks, you know what to do. It's right in front of you. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.

Daps
My God :picard:

There are a lot of men right now that don’t realize that show is just a reenactment of their marriage :francis:
I guarantee you the majority of marriages are like this
That ugly people thread convinced me ugly people get married any chance they get for consistent sex
Everyone else does it for convenience because that's what they are supposed to do
It's mostly because they can't handle the shaming, pressure, bullying, etc. coming from within their circle or family
Or they feel a sense of panic and feel like they found the one
Even if I feel like I found the one, I can't trust a woman's nature let alone put the future in the hands of another human being who can fall to hypergamy at any moment
Women get married because they feel that's what they are supposed to do they rarely marry someone they actually love
There are a lot of men, especially white men or men not used to getting p*ssy or are obsessed with getting p*ssy, who are truly in love with their wives but their wives do not feel the same
I mean on a simp level
It's okay to love your wife but you have to be realistic and have an open mind about what you put yourself into

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
aaaaaaannnndddd she left him for a man who would NEVER let her peg him.

The comments on The Daily Fail were hilarious, “time to look for a BBC:mjlol:
This is why as a guy, you gotta have cognitive dissonance with women :russ:

Like, you have to be able to listen to them, and NOT listen to them when it comes to stuff like this... :russ: they'll tell how great stuff like this is and promote it and shame you into it... then go radio silent when it backfires

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
This is why as a guy, you gotta have cognitive dissonance with women :russ:

Like, you have to be able to listen to them, and NOT listen to them when it comes to stuff like this... :russ: they'll tell how great stuff like this is and promote it and shame you into it... then go radio silent when it backfires

Lmaooo it’s a shyt test.

She had big dikk energy throughout that whole clip so YOU KNOW she ran the household anyway.

Google her ex-husbands name and all you see is media outlets calling him, “Peggy” and white women co-signing her in the comments.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I guarantee you the majority of marriages are like this
That ugly people thread convinced me ugly people get married any chance they get for consistent sex
Everyone else does it for convenience because that's what they are supposed to do
It's mostly because they can't handle the shaming, pressure, bullying, etc. coming from within their circle or family
Or they feel a sense of panic and feel like they found the one
Even if I feel like I found the one, I can't trust a woman's nature let alone put the future in the hands of another human being who can fall to hypergamy at any moment
Women get married because they feel that's what they are supposed to do they rarely marry someone they actually love
There are a lot of men, especially white men or men not used to getting p*ssy or are obsessed with getting p*ssy, who are truly in love with their wives but their wives do not feel the same
I mean on a simp level
It's okay to love your wife but you have to be realistic and have an open mind about what you put yourself into

75% of divorces are initiated by women.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Lmaooo it’s a shyt test.

She had big dikk energy throughout that whole clip so YOU KNOW she ran the household anyway.

Google her ex-husbands name and all you see is media outlets calling him, “Peggy” and white women co-signing her in the comments.
Jesus Christ almighty

why are women like this lawd :dead: