The show Sex/Life on Netflix covers all the GMB talking points

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Plenty of shows justify cheating for men lol

I think the show is trashy, but yea
Cheating on their wife? Which ones? Especially modern ones. And is the plot centered around it? Likely not, as dudes don't give a fukk about watching shows about relationship dynamics as much as girls do.
(Girls fukking always need to watch shyt about some sort of male female dynamic)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'd have to disagree with that. Plenty of shows depict men cheating, yes. I wouldn't say the show tries to justify it. The general portrayal is that the guy is being a scumbag for cheating.
Exactly, the show isn't centered around the idea either. And isn't trying to justify it just because girls tend to not end up with who they are completely attracted to.

Like the end of the season where the chick goes "it's still not enough, I want it ALL" and the campaign for open relationships and such is....not good man, this show is straight promoting infidelity.

How about women just marry the dudes that turn them on lol that's what guys do.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Not going to lie I enjoyed it...Probably not something I would have watched of my own volition but FWB :yeshrug:

Probably won't watch the second season though lol

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Coopers "best friend ' is a hoe
Trina is bad

the other shorty cooper turned down for the wife who eventually left him , is badder than the wife…

pregnant chick with english accent is badder than wife

but wife do got some fire nipples though