The show Sex/Life on Netflix covers all the GMB talking points

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Music and tequila all it took :mjlol: let's be honest she wasn't shyt before the show and she ain't never gon be shyt. Too many dudes are marrying hoes
alcohol breaks these women’s defenses down. The single chicks flirt with the whole damn room and the taken women try shyt you gotta double take on.

Everytime. The lower the self esteem, the more you see it. Even super attractive women will act desperate as hell.

Don’t get with chicks who like to drink. They will be having you in that “I’m secure in my relationship” position

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My wife watches this. :ohhh:

I asked her if i was a brad or a cooper... she said im better than both combined :wow:

Show is crack. I watched this with my wife. She couldn’t understand why she would cheat and risk her family. :francis: :stopitslime:

^^^^ my girl said something similar. Her words were "I hate ungrateful hoes and they always wonder why they get old and used up and can't find a baggage handler like they are some can't miss pick."

I'm going to Jared's :to:
Y'all believe that shyt? :mjlol:

Daps
Y'all believe that shyt? :mjlol:
:mjlol:
we need to humble ourselves in the fact we cannot control or will never fully understand women
THEY control the romantic game not us
women are emotional beings yes but they are a lot more calculating and strategic than people think
they read men like books and play accordingly
faking orgasms, telling men what they want to hear, creating a persona, etc.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Know what’s funny? The main actress is with the dude she’s cheating with on the show in real life.

Was with her husband for over 10 years, had 3 kids, met new dude in 2020, and filed for divorce in 2020.

A direct quote from her is “that’s a tall drink of water and that she was “blown away” when they met.

Her husband never stood a chance:francis:

Inside Sarah Shahi and Adam Demos' Real-Life Relationship After Meeting on Sex/Life

"I said, 'Well, that's a tall drink of water.' When I first met Adam, I was really blown away with him," Shahi tells PEOPLE. "We met in the makeup trailer and we just got on instantly. We had the exact same taste in music. We had the same taste in whiskey and tequilas and I was really blown away by him just as a person and all I knew was that I wanted more."
Trifling bytch.:scust: No shame at all.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Instead of divorcing her he tries to up his sex game and be more adventurous. But even after that she still fantasizes about her ex

I recall a similar situation, and man that was a waste of time. When a woman think you can't do it right for her, she's not right for you. You're just wasting your time trying to be the guy she wants when she can just go get the guy she wants.
Never change who you are for nobody.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ironically the only thing that would have saved the marriage is if the husband had just played it cool. Separated from her the moment he read her journal.

Go on a fuccking spree, piping down every decent b1tch he can find. Then hired a female private investigator to tail her ass for a month or two. She’ll reveal the type of b1tch she is if she fuccks someone within that period.

a b1tch like her was never gonna be satisfied.

with women, even ur wife, u can’t love her too much. Or be too emotionally attached. You just can’t.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
After unknowingly turning his wife from a ho into a housewife. By 2nd episode she unknowingly turned her husband into…
5CzDxfa_d.webp

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This show is beyond trash, girl tried to force me to watch it together yesterday while we stayed in.