The show Sex/Life on Netflix covers all the GMB talking points

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Show is crack. I watched this with my wife. She couldn’t understand why she would cheat and risk her family. :francis: :stopitslime:

You have a good one :myman:

^^^^ my girl said something similar. Her words were "I hate ungrateful hoes and they always wonder why they get old and used up and can't find a baggage handler like they are some can't miss pick."

I'm going to Jared's :to:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Inside Sarah Shahi and Adam Demos' Real-Life Relationship After Meeting on Sex/Life

"I said, 'Well, that's a tall drink of water.' When I first met Adam, I was really blown away with him," Shahi tells PEOPLE. "We met in the makeup trailer and we just got on instantly. We had the exact same taste in music. We had the same taste in whiskey and tequilas and I was really blown away by him just as a person and all I knew was that I wanted more."
Got damn. She ain’t shyt

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Know what’s funny? The main actress is with the dude she’s cheating with on the show in real life.

Was with her husband for over 10 years, had 3 kids, met new dude in 2020, and filed for divorce in 2020.

A direct quote from her is “that’s a tall drink of water and that she was “blown away” when they met.

Her husband never stood a chance:francis:

Women’s sexuality is absolutely crazy

wait really??? :deadmanny:

Inside Sarah Shahi and Adam Demos' Real-Life Relationship After Meeting on Sex/Life

"I said, 'Well, that's a tall drink of water.' When I first met Adam, I was really blown away with him," Shahi tells PEOPLE. "We met in the makeup trailer and we just got on instantly. We had the exact same taste in music. We had the same taste in whiskey and tequilas and I was really blown away by him just as a person and all I knew was that I wanted more."

Got damn. She ain’t shyt

:damn:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Say it ain't so

It most definitely is. This breh posted the article in the thread. I read about it a couple of days ago.

Daps
Imagine becoming an HVM and giving your wife a great life but she still misses her ho phase and dreams about her ex, not only that she wants still wants you to provide while she gets dikk from her ex :picard:
could never be me :wow:
all that hard work only to waste it on someone who is ungrateful getting dikked down by the one she really wants :picard:

Daps
:mjlol: Know what’s funny? The main actress is with the dude she’s cheating with on the show in real life.

Was with her husband for over 10 years, had 3 kids, met new dude in 2020, and filed for divorce in 2020.

A direct quote from her is “that’s a tall drink of water and that she was “blown away” when they met.

Her husband never stood a chance:francis:
if that nikka gets married again after that :mjlol: