Tips on smack talking during sex

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I HATE talking, If I could I would be completely Quiet...

Nah, I'm lying...I be throwing out hella "SHYTS" and "Damns!" Cause the pwussy be so good...

Besides expressing how good it is iml could do without.

:yeshrug:

This the Coli, We Talk shyt Wesley Pipes style :smugfavre:
=========

“Suck this mufukkin dikk…. You know I like my shyt wet up like a drive by.. Do a driveby on this dikk… Yeah there you go! You a Crip or sum’n huh? U crip’n bytch?!”

“Let me put my kids in ya mouth bitxh.. Imma turn ya throat into a foster home. Take this nut.”

“You stupid or u smart (repeats 3x’s)?!?!” Chick: “I’m smart (mouth full of pen1s)” Wesley Pipes: “well work ya brain like a college freshman and make it nasty for me.”

“Damn.. I’m all the way in that ass! dontchu shyt on my dikk. If I strike a nerve you better let me know!”

“spit on my mufukkin balls. They should look like two disco balls in a second. Spit on em! Don’t be shy, you naked wit the cameras rollin’. Too late to be shy girl”

“Ooh Ms Jacme! Ms. Jackson ain’t got shyt on you! I can call you Ms. Jacme cuz you Nasssty.”

“Damn.. Listen. I’m about to c#m right in u bitxh. Don’t even trip. I know it’s early in the game but this p*ssy too good to stop. Imma give u more dikk tho. I aint gon cheat you, I aint even gonna cheat you. Don’t trip”

“Hol on bytch my dikk caught all up in ya fishnets & shyt”

“Stop all that screaming & hollering bytch.. If u can’t handle it just tell me to take some out then. Say ‘daddy take some out’ and I’ll take some out”

“You like the way I French kiss this p*ssy don’t you bytch?! You’d swear I was from Italy or somewhere the way I French kiss pusay.”

“Make that p*ssy breathe in and out while my dikk all in you. Ya p*ssy actin like it got asthma right now. Breathe on this dikk. Make that p*ssy squeeze this dikk.”

“Ass up, Face down.. Make that shyt picture perfect. We on camera. The world Gon see this shyt. This dikk Gon make you famous.”

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I love nasty talk
Especially when iv been having an attitude all day

'Say sorry and u not gonna do it again'

While the backshots are 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I tried dirty talking and ended up stuttering. :francis:

Nothing worse than trying to say something sexy and having to "um" and "ur-uh" like I'm Jeff Golblum

I was tryna talk shyt one time in 3rd person saying my whole name and shyt :snoop:

Then started asking shyt referring to myself in 3rd person so then the chick joined my 3rd person talk and started referring to me as "he and his" .... For a minute my brain was like wait :dahell: who the fukk are you talking about...

Oh :snoop: me

:noah:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
This the Coli, We Talk shyt Wesley Pipes style :smugfavre:
=========

“Suck this mufukkin dikk…. You know I like my shyt wet up like a drive by.. Do a driveby on this dikk… Yeah there you go! You a Crip or sum’n huh? U crip’n bytch?!”

“Let me put my kids in ya mouth bitxh.. Imma turn ya throat into a foster home. Take this nut.”

“You stupid or u smart (repeats 3x’s)?!?!” Chick: “I’m smart (mouth full of pen1s)” Wesley Pipes: “well work ya brain like a college freshman and make it nasty for me.”

“Damn.. I’m all the way in that ass! dontchu shyt on my dikk. If I strike a nerve you better let me know!”

“spit on my mufukkin balls. They should look like two disco balls in a second. Spit on em! Don’t be shy, you naked wit the cameras rollin’. Too late to be shy girl”

“Ooh Ms Jacme! Ms. Jackson ain’t got shyt on you! I can call you Ms. Jacme cuz you Nasssty.”

“Damn.. Listen. I’m about to c#m right in u bitxh. Don’t even trip. I know it’s early in the game but this p*ssy too good to stop. Imma give u more dikk tho. I aint gon cheat you, I aint even gonna cheat you. Don’t trip”

“Hol on bytch my dikk caught all up in ya fishnets & shyt”

“Stop all that screaming & hollering bytch.. If u can’t handle it just tell me to take some out then. Say ‘daddy take some out’ and I’ll take some out”

“You like the way I French kiss this p*ssy don’t you bytch?! You’d swear I was from Italy or somewhere the way I French kiss pusay.”

“Make that p*ssy breathe in and out while my dikk all in you. Ya p*ssy actin like it got asthma right now. Breathe on this dikk. Make that p*ssy squeeze this dikk.”

“Ass up, Face down.. Make that shyt picture perfect. We on camera. The world Gon see this shyt. This dikk Gon make you famous.”

:russ:
:russ: :russ: !!!

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I just act like my dikk is an airplane going into her mouth. "Uh oh! It's going to land. Open wide! *makes airplane noises while I circle my dikk*"
negged for using OVO sex magick rituals. take your heathen ass back to toronto :camby:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If you ever talked a woman through her orgasm... You'll want to do that every time. So will she.

This becomes way more effective if you hold back on the super explicit talk until you're in them guts.

Gotta go from :youngsabo: to :demonic: until she cums

Hold her for a minute, then get up and act like nothing ever happened.:mjgrin:

And that's how you create a stalker who'll lurk in your bushes for the dikk.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.