The show Sex/Life on Netflix covers all the GMB talking points

broller

Veteran
Daps
This is why the idea that sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship is a big ass lie.

Sex is EXTREMELY important, probably tied with any other important expect in 80% of couples.

If your girl doesn't LUST after you, don't put a ring on it. It's that simple.

A lotta dudes lose sense and reason for p*ssy, but assume women aren't the same way. The reality is that they can be, they just work differently then men do.

Facts

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm two episodes in but here's the premise so far

Main character goes through her hoe phase in NYC while getting her PHD at Columbia. Then she meets a "bad boy" Australian dude who turns her out even more. He does her dirty and leaves her heartbroken. She ends up getting married and has two kids with "the perfect guy." Rich, faithful and treats her like a queen. But dude isn't hitting it right so she starts fantasizing about the Australian ex and writes about him in her diary. For some reason she leaves her laptop open and her husband reads what she wrote. Instead of divorcing her he tries to up his sex game and be more adventurous. But even after that she still fantasizes about her ex and has to decide whether or not she'll remain faithful to her husband

She doesn't

Overall the show is ridiculous and badly written. But it pretty much reinforces all the GMB talking points and the sex scenes are fire lol

:mjlol:

Thank you for posting the summary. I saw this among the most popular shows on Netflix but I could tell it's not my type of show and you confirmed it.
I noticed how you mentioned that in the show, the focus is on the man having to "become adventurous" to try to save his wife from cheating.

Even on tv shows these women are never responsible for their actions.
Or maybe at the end she is. I dunno.
:hubie:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: Know what’s funny? The main actress is with the dude she’s cheating with on the show in real life.

Was with her husband for over 10 years, had 3 kids, met new dude in 2020, and filed for divorce in 2020.

A direct quote from her is “that’s a tall drink of water and that she was “blown away” when they met.

Her husband never stood a chance:francis:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they may as well have called this the GMB Chronicles:wow:

The Dynasty Continues, Yall Die :ufdup:

full

Daps
:mjlol: Know what’s funny? The main actress is with the dude she’s cheating with on the show in real life.

Was with her husband for over 10 years, had 3 kids, met new dude in 2020, and filed for divorce in 2020.

A direct quote from her is “that’s a tall drink of water and that she was “blown away” when they met.

hypergamy
a lot of married women monkey branch behind the husband's back :sas2:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

wait really??? :deadmanny:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If her ex husband kills her and her new man I would not blame him. Cheating is cheating bit to rub it in like this on the world stage?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL