The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trips to Ghana are the hottest thing in the black community right now... sorry you don't have a passport?

Trips to Ghana are the hottest thing in a particular class of people in the black community.. This is true..

Ive been there myself.. :jawalrus:

But what the boule class don't understand is not too any blacks can afford to go..

So what is Roland offering to those who can't go?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Did he ask them why there is so much red tape for ADOS to receive citizenship yet Chinese can walk in and intermarry like north if? Are they going to ease the citizenship restrictions for ADOS??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trips to Ghana are the hottest thing in a particular class of people in the black community.. This is true..

Ive been there myself.. :jawalrus:

But what the boule class don't understand is not too any blacks can afford to go..

So what is Roland offering to those who can't go?
yeah, most people can't do most things.

Roland has DAILY episodes about domestic political and economic issues solely focused on the black community.

Daps
Trips to Ghana are the hottest thing in the black community right now... sorry you don't have a passport?

He said the average person, and no the average black person does not have a passport. He is 100% correct in saying the average black person is not worried about traveling to Ghana, they’re more focused on their next paycheck and their future.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He said the average person, and no the average black person does not have a passport. He is 100% correct in saying the average black person is not worried about traveling to Ghana, they’re more focused on their next paycheck and their future.
I don't know that struggle. :hhh: SORRY! :umad:

#BlackExcellence :blessed:

Roland has a daily show focused on what you're talking about...watch all his clips... or peep what ive tried to put people up on for his show :ufdup:

https://www.thecoli.com/search/1871...nce&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=6&c[user][0]=7706

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
yall wanna mimic other immigrant communities by incorporating their concepts of solidarity, which are backed by entire foreign nation states, but simultaneously shyt on the fact you have no foreign connections to help protect your interests in the USA :mindblown:

Pick a side, and make a coherent argument bruh.

Or maybe... one has nothing to do with the other?
U are still Tariq's biggest dikkrider
You sucking off Roland too now?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
U are still Tariq's biggest dikkrider
You sucking off Roland too now?
only one worried about fellatio is you.

I take the meat and leave the bones.

Both of them have their flaws.

Roland is too soft on illegal immigration IMO and other topics.

Tariq is weak on actual science and subscribes to too much conspiracy when actual history will suffice.

I have a father, i'm not looking for one. Thanks!

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
only one worried about fellatio is you.

I take the meat and leave the bones.

Both of them have their flaws.

Roland is too soft on illegal immigration IMO and other topics.

Tariq is weak on actual science and subscribes to too much conspiracy when actual history will suffice.

I have a father, i'm not looking for one. Thanks!
Tariq became your father when your Indian one abandoned u
Wasn't for soft immigration laws, you and your family would still be drinking shytty water in India

p*ssy

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when Roland was more pro black in 2007. He had a daily broadcast on a black owned radio station..

Him and the black eagle was my favorite.. If you know who that is.

He's a different dude now.. Not in a good way either

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First off.

fukk Africa.

I said it.

I'm not going back to some place where I'm not even from on the basis that they "look" like me.

hell, genetically, two africans down the street from each other share less DNA than probably you or I do.

This is a bullshyt statement by scared nikkas who don't wanna put in work to force the walls around them to capitulate to their forces.

If you hate america so much...then leave! I'm sure you'd love to go back to countless african countries who lack the infrastructure to even educate their own people.