The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5 years ago when I was pissed in a particular thread.

Whats your point?

Do you want me to be as mad I was 5 years ago on a particular talking point? You fukking clown?

Look y'all..

Im the clown due to his stupidity.. :mjlol:

I know youre hurting inside because this shows you'll do whatever it takes to win an argument..

And you mentioned moving goalposts earlier in this thread.. lol..

Youre destroying yourself breh..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Look y'all..

Im the clown due to his stupidity.. :mjlol:

I know youre hurting inside because this shows you'll do whatever it takes to win an argument..

And you mentioned moving goalposts earlier in this thread.. lol..

Youre destroying yourself breh..
I've been on here since 2012, good luck digging up posts.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm a BLACK AMERICAN MALE with a very keen sense of geopolitics and its stakes.

Keep fukking around.

This is precisely why yall are out here losing. You refuse to accept certain things exist.

I wholly support aspects of American geopolitical empire and dominance. COMPLETELY.

Thats what it costs to get me cheap resources and to maintain a system that exports American culture around the world.

This is a very complex interaction that you don't seem to appreciate or understand.

Doesn't that sound like cacs exploiting Africa's resources? :jbhmm:Do cacs share the resources they steal from Africans with black people?:jbhmm:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
by critiquing. thats it.

Roland can call up any member of congress (house or senate), any black academic PhD (not some self taught dude on YouTube), or any community leader (not some fool ranting about his Facebook group), or actual black business leaders (not people moving t-shirts).

Theres real movers and shakers out here and its time people start to realize that :francis:

None of these people is perfect but Roland has a literal highly produced show on par with The Young Turks with segments, guests, and a rotating panel of actual experts ... Its as close to a "black news channel" that actually exists :francis:

Oh, and Roland is EVERYWHERE. Dude will broadcast from different cities, countries, and events... none of these folks are doing that.

How is Roland the ONLY black media outlet at presidential debates????

Roland puts a lot of black experts and young black media professions on air, they wouldnt get opportunities anywhere else. That's reason enough to support him, even if I don't agre0e with everything he does or says.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roland puts a lot of black experts and young black media professions on air, they wouldnt get opportunities anywhere else. That's reason enough to support him, even if I don't agre0e with everything he does or says.
A LOT of people in black media got their start on his TV or radio shows...

Dude has RUN several black newspapers. None of his critics can say any of that.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Life is about resources.

Eat or be eaten.

I'd rather a nation that actually has black citizens... you know... collaborate to acquire those?

:comeon: you know damn well when you said you support American dominance, you mean dominating countries like Ghana to steal their resources. Not "collaborating" with them:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:comeon: you know damn well when you said you support American dominance, you mean dominating countries like Ghana to steal their resources. Not "collaborating" with them:mjlol:
Keep reading that thread. I've made my stance known.

Countries are GOING to have alliances.

I think a place that has a natural and cultural link should benefit.

Sue me.