The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep reading that thread. I've made my stance known.

Countries are GOING to have alliances.

I think a place that has a natural and cultural link should benefit.

Sue me.

You said in that post, @Nobu dug up, Africa is broke and can't afford to educate their kids..

So i guess Roland went over there and said he'll get some negros over here to visit and boost tourism in Ghana.. you know tourist dollars is the backbone of many countries economy?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:patrice:Why should I care what ghana's president has to say? asking seriously.

Perhaps not you, but some other ados might see grand opportunities you cannot see.
Dont allow your own limitations to somehow be a reflection on others. Generally one of the main hurdles we face in achieving progress.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You said in that post, @Nobu dug up, Africa is broke and can't afford to educate their kids..

So i guess Roland went over there and said he'll get some negros over here to visit and boost tourism in Ghana.. you know tourist dollars is the backbone of many countries economy?
I'm not arguing with you 5 years later.

Go reconnect with your father.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Perhaps not you, but some other ados might see grand opportunities you cannot see.
Dont allow your own limitations to somehow be a reflection on others. Generally one of the main hurdles we face in achieving progress.

This didn't answer my question at all...aside from him trying to sell people on moving over there, why should anyone care what the leader of another country has to say?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
This whole topic illustrates how your elite and/or high earning AA is out of touch with the rest of the community; the overall majority of AA’s.

How are these presidents going to help? And even if the focus is getting us to Ghana, what is the plan on getting us there? They offering super discounts? All I see is this poisoning more of us, and will make some of our working class try to go beyond their means to go out there for stunting purposes.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I don't know that struggle. :hhh: SORRY! :umad:

#BlackExcellence :blessed:

Roland has a daily show focused on what you're talking about...watch all his clips... or peep what ive tried to put people up on for his show :ufdup:

https://www.thecoli.com/search/1871...nce&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=6&c[user][0]=7706
This whole post is confusing to me.

In posts on illegal immigration, you seem to be all about the working class; your everyday AA, but when it comes to this you stick up your nose.

Honestly, this is why I say AA’s; atleast those that are working class or below, would be wise to go their own way. These white folks and “POC” with some money ain’t concerned about the community.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This whole post is confusing to me.

In posts on illegal immigration, you seem to be all about the working class; your everyday AA, but when it comes to this you stick up your nose.

Honestly, this is why I say AA’s; atleast those that are working class or below, would be wise to go their own way. These white folks and “POC” with some money ain’t concerned about the community.
bruh if we're talking about making international moves, then I'm all for it.

I support immigration. Its the illegal immigration that undercuts black America

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
by critiquing. thats it.

Roland can call up any member of congress (house or senate), any black academic PhD (not some self taught dude on YouTube), or any community leader (not some fool ranting about his Facebook group), or actual black business leaders (not people moving t-shirts).

Theres real movers and shakers out here and its time people start to realize that :francis:

None of these people is perfect but Roland has a literal highly produced show on par with The Young Turks with segments, guests, and a rotating panel of actual experts ... Its as close to a "black news channel" that actually exists :francis:

Oh, and Roland is EVERYWHERE. Dude will broadcast from different cities, countries, and events... none of these folks are doing that.

How is Roland the ONLY black media outlet at presidential debates????
Thats what Im saying they arent a "black news channel"