☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I watch Rollies live show occasionally (mostly just to provide a counter to the DNC agenda Rollie is always promoting). I think Rollie means well but he and alot of his guest are stuck in the old 90's mode of politics.

Rollie and his panel got me triggered when they were bashing young black voters for the failure of Kamala's and Booker's campaigns. It's like they didn't understand younger voters don't care about the candidates skin color but their record and what policies do they have for black folks.
Roland isn't fully democratic shill but he realizes how to get what the black community needs and you can't ignore politics or engaging in politics.

Dude understands black political history more than i'd say 99% of black pundits out there. If you actually listened you'd know how he breaks shyt down.

He holds black democrats to account more than you'd think

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
OP,
You should have posted the shows Roland had recently addressing more relevant topics to make your point. Posting the meeting with the leader of Ghana just gives people an out to deliberately miss your point.

For all the times that the term "white supremacy" is used here, you'd think that people were serious and not just paying lipservice to fighting it. White supremacist ideal situation would probably be a bunch of uninformed Black adults taking cues and getting information from uninformed youtubers. People like that will never pose ANY threat them.

I don't put YC/AM in the same category with other yters beause they are educated and informed. I might disagree with their takes or methods but they are informed about issues.
:snooze:

https://www.thecoli.com/search/1871...nce&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=6&c[user][0]=7706

:sas2:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
But Roland is in bed heavily with the democratic party..

A lot of black people are becoming frustrated with them..

You can paint martin as pretty as you'd like, people are shifting their interests away from the party..

Especially seeing how the average working class black person ain't even thinking about a plane ticket to ghana

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
In the last year they've held significant sway over black tourism and sponsored congressional delegations

You tell me.

2019: Year of return for African Diaspora | Africa Renewal

Year of Return, Ghana 2019 - Wikipedia

Nana-Addo-And-Nancy-Pelosi-And-Inlan-Omar.jpg

BBC-story.jpg

5d4ae811c190e.image.jpg

So while democrats are shifting their focus to immigration and LGBT, they're telling their old and worn out black constituents to give Ghana a look.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the democratic party delaying the death blow to their black supporters?

Just kick us to the curb already and get it over with..

We're like the employee training the new hire that'll take his place.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why the democratic party delaying the death blow to their black supporters?

Just kick us to the curb already and get it over with..

We're like the employee training the new hire that'll take his place.
Yall the same ones talking about colonialism in africa or chinese business taking over... :dahell:

And the USA has the largest non-continental-african Black population next to Brazil :dahell:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Trolling?

You fukking herb. I've posted DOZENS of threads about Roland Martin's legitimacy. You literally asked for this.

Dumbass :mjlol:
obvious troll (and cry for attention, or help)

just like I said, if your point in this post was to highlight Roland's legitimacy, you would have posted a recent example of him addressing a domestic issue that is more relevant to the readers.

just say you trolled for attention

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Trips to Ghana are the hottest thing in the black community right now... sorry you don't have a passport?

:rudy: nikka I haven't seen Ghana hit my news feeds since this here, and before that it was the black film festival they had...

outside of that people ain't just casually talking about Ghana out here...you'd know that if you actually interacted w/people and not just post on here all damn day :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
obvious troll (and cry for attention, or help)

just like I said, if your point in this post was to highlight Roland's legitimacy, you would have posted a recent example of him addressing a domestic issue that is more relevant to the readers.

just say you trolled for attention
he has a whole ass YouTube channel with thousands of hours of domestic content you bytch boy