If you have a problem with a man
Directly talk to him about the situation
Not some disingenuous/let’s talk down on someone
Whose not there to defend themselves
Red table talk:mjlol:
Keep gobbling Rolands nuts
Nx6OMJ.gif
"talk down?"
The guy who promoted/popularized that term to the extent that its repeated here does nothing but reaction videos criticizing the actions and words of other people. Rarely if ever talking to them on his show. Are you serious here?

Roland's show regularly has guests come in a defend their stances against his panel, and I bet that they reached out to Kris.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any man willing to stand on stage and dance with Hilary Clinton has too much faith in this system.

And frankly is likely not willing to criticize the system because of his faith in it or is unable to
because of his financial obligations to not do so (like keeping his show...)

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The problem with this take and every other form of it is the assumption that White Supremacy is going to go out to Lunch once Biden is in office.

The basis of the argument is that "Trump made white people start acting out and being racist" which is an argument that isn't founded in reality.

The reality is that RACISM as it SHOULD BE discussed in this country is SYSTEMIC and it happens every level of GOVERNMENT.
From the president on down to the senators, congressman, mayors to the policing etc.
It's a wide sweeping phenomenon that doesn't disappear because we vote Kamal and Biden into office.
That's the FIRST issue.

The second is this goofy nascent response about what is or isn't revolutionary from people who're sitting in live streams and not in the streets.

What we need is a coordinated effort which shows unique grievances for BLACK AMERICANS.

I don't give two shyts about the "ADOS"/"FBA" tit for tat going on in the the locker room and I'm not a fan of Tariq Nasheed, Umar, Tommy Sotomayor
and any other gross disgusting grifters using Black American plight as a means to gain money.

So I don't understand why such a complex and RELEVANT discussion is being boiled down to "Y'all just don't wanna vote !".

Being real about being Black in America and realistically around the world is acknowledging Neo-Liberalism, the presidency
and what it really means, the myriad of companies that lobby our government, war, genocide, racism, imperialism etc.
shyts deep, WAY deeper than Trump.

Talk to em.

:lawd:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
White Supremacy expects you to vote, having barriers like tossing ballots only reinforces the need to vote.

Just getting by in a system we don't agree with but enjoying the comforts with symbolism ensures we don't overturn the system.

I'll peep the video afterwards, but I hope that the topic of, does America need black people comes up. And this is the only question that needs to be asked. Because in finding the answer, a history of our standing will show that things haven't changed from slavery, the slave is in a worker's class. What happens when the work isn't there?

The domination of our people hasn't changed. Imperialism is alive and well, black conservatives helping the european ideologies. An entire overhaul has to be amassed. Our bodies are in the street but it doesn't shock us. Retaliation against the police, attorneys, judges, politicians and others have not occurred yet.

We must be crazy or enjoy our situation.

Education of children has already been corrupted, the loss of jobs over here and tossing them overseas. Not seeing the forest from the trees.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Unless you plan to take up arms against this government, the only way to effect change is to use the tools available to your advantage.

Once our people become (again, we used to be before Reagan) a reliable and unified voting block, with clear leadership that utilizes the tools available to us such as lobbying, we can demand more from this country.

So while I agree with you all, that we don't stand to gain much from either side, we stand to lose much more from one side than the other. As for that other side? Well with unity, we can force them to capitulation.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The problem with this take and every other form of it is the assumption that White Supremacy is going to go out to Lunch once Biden is in office.

The basis of the argument is that "Trump made white people start acting out and being racist" which is an argument that isn't founded in reality.

The reality is that RACISM as it SHOULD BE discussed in this country is SYSTEMIC and it happens every level of GOVERNMENT.
From the president on down to the senators, congressman, mayors to the policing etc.
It's a wide sweeping phenomenon that doesn't disappear because we vote Kamal and Biden into office.
That's the FIRST issue.

The second is this goofy nascent response about what is or isn't revolutionary from people who're sitting in live streams and not in the streets.

What we need is a coordinated effort which shows unique grievances for BLACK AMERICANS.

I don't give two shyts about the "ADOS"/"FBA" tit for tat going on in the the locker room and I'm not a fan of Tariq Nasheed, Umar, Tommy Sotomayor
and any other gross disgusting grifters using Black American plight as a means to gain money.

So I don't understand why such a complex and RELEVANT discussion is being boiled down to "Y'all just don't wanna vote !".

Being real about being Black in America and realistically around the world is acknowledging Neo-Liberalism, the presidency
and what it really means, the myriad of companies that lobby our government, war, genocide, racism, imperialism etc.
shyts deep, WAY deeper than Trump.
This sounds like a long drawn out rationale to not participate and engage in a system that impacts/controls many aspects of your life.

That's your answer? Throw hands up and give up? Continue to allow others to make decisions that impact your life?

Meaning no disrespect to you. The system of today will be the same system that your great grand children will live and function in. We can improve it, figure out ways to reduce our dependence on it, or relocate to a different system, but this the system.

Kenwins01

Pro
Daps
hillary won the popular vote but still lawst... how did my 1 measely vote in nyc work??? :beli: people still wont accept the fukking truth about america's electoral college system!!! roland is a dumbass
Been saying this shyt for years. Who is the electoral college???? How do you become one? Who are people or entities that make up the electoral college? Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I can find the shyt. Why are the people who select the actual president names hidden????

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
So have a discussion
Without inviting said person
You have an opposing opinion on their views
And somehow this is constructive and ether:russ:
I was taught
If you have a problem with a man
Directly talk to him about the situation
Not some disingenuous/let’s talk down on someone
Whose not there to defend themselves
Red table talk:mjlol:
Keep gobbling Rolands nuts
Nx6OMJ.gif

real shyt if roland even had enough balls:dame: to let KRS call up and defend his position KRS would have gave roland and his koon cast that WORK. :camby:

And wtf is with these people on the forum trying to hype up Roland Sambo Shuffle Martin as some leading voice in black issues when the mf has been known to be compromised and desperate for a position with the demoncrats?
:childplease:

yall be OD with the shilling on here.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sounds like a long drawn out rationale to not participate and engage in a system that impacts/controls many aspects of your life.
This sounds like an assumption on your part.
I voted.
Try again.
That's your answer? Throw hands up and give up? Continue to allow others to make decisions that impact your life?
No.
That sounds exactly like what you're doing.
Raw capitulation to White Supremacy and a strong belief that the Democrats as they are now and will
be in the future are the move.

Meaning no disrespect to you. The system of today will be the same system that your great grand children will live and function in. We can improve it, figure out ways to reduce our dependence on it, or relocate to a different system, but this the system.

If the system of tomorrow resembles what we have today, then my great grandchildren deserve to curse me
and everyone in my generation who sat by and let everything go to shyt.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
For all the smart DUMB NIKKAS...

There is no constitutional legislation that prevents an elector from being a faithless elector, meaning that, an elector can cast their own vote despite what the popular vote says for their state and it would not be against the law. Only a few states have civil penalties for faithless electors. :wow:

#2 There is no federal law against an elector who chooses to be faithless in their vote despite what their states popular vote is :wow:

And for the dummies who don’t know history this has happened 3 times in presidential elections where electors were faithless in their votes and voted for another candidate despite what their states popular vote was

Happened with Bush, Gore, Trump and Clinton

In an election like Biden and Trump where 1 states vote can decide the election there are some who fear there will be faithless electors who may try to swing the electoral vote in Trumps favor.

So you ignant nikkas can hate on KRS all you want but the real bruhs who have been in politics, and have studied politics understand this.

Martin and his panel were disingenuous in not bringing up the 2 points I first mentioned.

Cot damn some of you nikkas are clueless

Y’all dummies better stay WOKE!!!