get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The Howard Professor destroyed Kris.
@6:42
"To quote him......knowledge rules supreme over NEARLY everyone"
"Brother you're not a revolutionary, because if you were, you wouldn't be on tv saying that you're a revolutionary"
"To brothers encouraging people to not vote, self destruction, you're headed for self destruction"

I might be the biggest fan of Krs' music on this site, but Dr. Carr was lighting him up.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Can’t unsee this now :mjlol:
giphy.gif

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:whew:Roland holding it down for Black Media, something these other Black YT don't do except report from their homes on stories that already been reported by other sources.:sas1: Like Hov said "I'm everywhere you never there" that's the difference between Roland and the rest of the "New Black Media".:sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:whew:Roland holding it down for Black Media, something these other Black YT don't do except report from their homes on stories that already been reported by other sources.:sas1: Like Hov said "I'm everywhere you never there" that's the difference between Roland and the rest of the "New Black Media".:sas2:
Like I said... Roland can speak to any politician in the country. :sas2:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
When I met him, he actually was familiar with our work and spoke highly about us and to us.

must be you :mjpls:

Care to elaborate?

I was a sophomore in college who met him at a black expo. He was more interested in selling me his book. He even waved me off. But go off. I see TV One isn’t around and CNN Bounced Him. :jawalrus::smugfavre:....Maybe it’s him :jbhmm::sas2: