Baltimore
Corn cube
I feel sowwy for your mother:hhh:
licensed-image
:dame:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mortal Kombat will be better if they allowed you to put the entire move roster into one character instead of separating it into different styles. That s*** is trash.

They at least need a game mode where the combat features are completely unlocked

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Mortal Kombat will be better if they allowed you to put the entire move roster into one character instead of separating it into different styles. That s*** is trash.

They at least need a game mode where the combat features are completely unlocked
Yeah variation shyt tired, been sick of it from PS2/3D era. Not looking forward to kameo fighter shyt in 1, im not a tag/assist fighter dude but If it means variations is dead I'd take that trade.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
FGC hates it because it's incredibly casual and probably boring to them in comparison to SF, Tekken, BlazBlue, KoF, SS, etc

They hate it for the same reason I gravitate towards the game. I really do not care about fighting games that much to dedicate so much time to these technical ass fighters.

MK is fun to play and highly cinematic. Tons of game modes. Actual storylines. Etc.

Iirc, a lot of those people hate DoA for the same reason with it being easy and fun to play with high production value, especially in comparison to something like VF. Love VF but that's as tech as im willing to go and even that's more of understanding the 3D plane and how it affects moves

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
FGC hates it because it's incredibly casual and probably boring to them in comparison to SF, Tekken, BlazBlue, KoF, SS, etc

They hate it for the same reason I gravitate towards the game. I really do not care about fighting games that much to dedicate so much time to these technical ass fighters.

MK is fun to play and highly cinematic. Tons of game modes. Actual storylines. Etc.

Iirc, a lot of those people hate DoA for the same reason with it being easy and fun to play with high production value, especially in comparison to something like VF. Love VF but that's as tech as im willing to go and even that's more of understanding the 3D plane and how it affects moves

Theres nothing casual about MK lol because its not a traditional fighter. Casuals like it, but its not a casual fighter. Its way too different to be casual.