The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka who gives a fukk about foreign audiences lol nikka we in AMERCA!!!!!! Dont nobody give about no SF fans in fukking Reykjavik, Iceland LOL.

You are really bad at this :mjlol: and the fact you even know the capital of Iceland is very telling :mjpls:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You are really bad at this :mjlol: and the fact you even know the capital of Iceland is very telling :mjpls:

nikka you play Stereotype Fighter AND watch anime, thats even more indicative of cac foolery

I started piecing up folks when I was still in high school, I been nice.

I'm 33 but I'm blessed by the sun so I still look like I'm mid 20s.

you melanin lacking individuals could never understand :wow:

Sounds good, but youre brown skinned. Im dark skinned, so Im naturally superior.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka you play Stereotype Fighter AND watch anime, thats even more indicative of cac foolery

Sounds good, but youre brown skinned. Im dark skinned, so Im naturally superior.

I’ve never watched a full anime in my life and you are white af troll. It obvious asl

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Hate them Guilty Gear/BlazBlue playing ass nikkas. Most of them are white or Asian. If they're black they look like this

EHLb5l0XkAA2z52.png

bryant-moreland-5.jpg

Marvel vs capcom tho my nikka?

And I play MK also. I'm nastiest at soul caliber though.

Abd by the way, if you're really pure about gakes, tgen you vab argue about which is better vased upon systems and mechanics...not whether black people play it or not.

Nikkas that play games fukk with japanese titles man.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
what kind of a grown ass man with a job and sex life cares enough about mortal kombat to make a thread about how ANGRY he is that.. other people dont like the game? who the fukk cares

the only 'mortal kombat' Reptard faces is ever getting some p*ssy

1-star thread from a no-star poster. typical

:camby: