The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Bullshyt. Months to master MK? 1. What is so hard about pressing one directional button plus face buttons in a sequence? Not to mention the scrub mechanics like over powered krushing blows and two buttons supers to further entice casual. There are people who still can’t get the input of a DP or mechanics like links which is why SF6 has to put in shyt like modern one button controls. And don’t get me started on tekken. 2.You not mastering shyt like wave dashing or EWGF in one day

1. Stop being an idiot, theres more MK than that. Spacing, telegraphing, overall situational awareness, etc. You cant serious right now

2. So you DONT know what "competent" means. You said nothing about mastering. You dont have to "master" something to be capable.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
nikka this was in the 90s. MK has evolved since then. Go watch RWYB or some shyt you TV dinner eating ass nikka.

That same apply today. Combos/links that require no timing. Special moves that sun.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
That same apply today. Combos/links that require no timing. Special moves that sun.

This not what you said dumb bytch. And since are combos supposed to have timing? Just because Tekken and SF does it doesnt mean MK is supposed to do it

MK is for scrubs players. I remember being 7 years old and realizing all the characters in MK 1-3 being exactly the same, having the same punch, kick, uppercut, back kick, movement speed, etc.

Only difference is special moves.

MK literally taught a young age, that people are easily pleased be visuals.

THIS is what you said. Snd youre wrong.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
1. Stop being an idiot, theres more MK than that. Spacing, telegraphing, overall situational awareness, etc. You cant serious right now

2. So you DONT know what "competent" means. You said nothing about mastering. You dont have to "master" something to be capable.

1) Not in comparison to other titles. Nobody is playing MK for their incredible neutral/footsies based gameplay or “situational awareness” They tried to implement that in 11 since 9 and 10 was rush down 50/50 nonsense and somehow created a worse game

2) You can keep being obtuse and playing silly semantic nonsense all you want. You know exactly what I mean you fukking mouth breathing troll. MK isn’t a deep game with hard to master mechanics.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
1) Not in comparison to other titles. Nobody is playing MK for their incredible neutral/footsies based gameplay or “situational awareness” They tried to implement that in 11 since 9 and 10 was rush down 50/50 nonsense and somehow created a worse game

2) You can keep being obtuse and playing silly semantic nonsense all you want. You know exactly what I mean you fukking mouth breathing troll. MK isn’t a deep game with hard to master mechanics.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. These arent semantics dumbass competent is means exactly what the fukk it means you ugly ass dirt ball. And the bolded doesnt make MK any of less of fighter (or good fighter) than SF or Tekken. IDK why yall keep pointing to that shyt. Only weeb suburbanites and el Salvadorians play SF anyway.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

you have to let that character be. he a wasteman personified.

He talking about how complex and hard mk is to be good at but when I offered to do a match with him for some bread he dodged like the little socially stunted weirdo he is. MK is not that deep. Its literally full of braindead 50/50s that they just hand to you. and when ever they do try to create strong neutral games, the nrs devs so retarded they always overtune everything so its both miserable to play AND watch. game so hard clown ass boy aint taking people money who literally aint touched the shyt a day in their lives. make it make sense.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Say what you mean and mean what you say. These arent semantics dumbass competent is means exactly what the fukk it means you ugly ass dirt ball. And the bolded doesnt make MK any of less of fighter (or good fighter) than SF or Tekken. IDK why yall keep pointing to that shyt. Only weeb suburbanites and el Salvadorians play SF anyway.

You can cry all you want but everyone in the FGC and even regular MK fans who aren’t lames that sign up for forums with the name of fringe MK ninjas to troll will agree that MK is a casual fighter. Calling people weebs when MK is nothing but Asian monks and a thousand color swap palette ninjas :laff: SF is played worldwide. The majority of MK audience consist of Cheeto dust finger bums mashing combo strings and being geeked over shock value fatalities for about 2 weeks before they drop it. That’s why there’s been the same 2-3 pros winning every NRS tourney for years while every new iteration of SF someone new comes on the scene and creates hype. :umad:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

He talking about how complex and hard mk is to be good at but when I offered to do a match with him for some bread he dodged like the little socially stunted weirdo he is. game so hard you aint taking people money who literally aint touched the shyt a day in their lives. make it make sense.

nikka you talking about irrelevant shyt that has nothing to do with nothing why are still stalking me like a dikk thirsting female?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

He talking about how complex and hard mk is to be good at but when I offered to do a match with him for some bread he dodged like the little socially stunted weirdo he is. game so hard you aint taking people money who literally aint touched the shyt a day in their lives. make it make sense.

Yea I know he’s a troll but there’s a chance MK and NRS games in general are hard for him. Maybe it is difficult for him to mash b222 as fast as possible or press two buttons for super moves that do 30% raw damage :lolbron:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka you talking about irrelevant shyt that has nothing to do with nothing why are still stalking me like a dikk thirsting female?

its a message board you goofy fakkit. I don't have to stalk anything you get alerts for threads :dead:

you getting cooked in here and ironically when mk1 does come out I'd bet good money you gonna be on the sidelines cheerleader like the queen you are instead of actually being good at the game.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yea I know he’s a troll but there’s a chance MK and NRS games in general are hard for him. Maybe it is difficult for him to mash b222 as fast as possible or press two buttons for super moves that do 30% raw damage :lolbron:

this clown really think a game with half the cast having jailing blockstrings, that are plus, that also have a mixup baked into them is some hard complex game :dead: You see 99% of nrs players only play nrs because they trash skillset doesn't translate to anything else. Sfox the only one.

That shyt just sounds infuriating to play at a competitive level.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
its a message board you goofy fakkit. I don't have to stalk anything you get alerts for threads :dead:

you getting cooked in here and ironically when mk1 does come out I'd bet good money you gonna be on the sidelines cheerleader like the queen you are instead of actually being good at the game.

nikka you are stalking you constantly popping your goofy ass head in MY thread lol you not even the topic of discussion you just want some attention.

nikka get the fukk out of here you nikkas are MK haters that be all up in MK threads having a big ass circle jerks over not liking the game lol you nikkas are miserable as fukk lol.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
MK is banned in like 3 different countries. Try again. And nikka you on the Internet forum with a fake name yourself lol what the fukk is wrong with yall nikkas lol

nikka nobody gives a fukk about Burma or whatever small countries they banned in :dead: And even not it’s proven that foreign audience don’t care for MK

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikka nobody gives a fukk about Burma or whatever small countries they banned in :dead: And even not it’s proven that foreign audience don’t care for MK

nikka who gives a fukk about foreign audiences lol nikka we in AMERCA!!!!!! Dont nobody give about no SF fans in fukking Reykjavik, Iceland LOL.