The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I really thought saying a character is iconic for being a joke about fukked up hairlines would be obvious sarcasm, but apparently not. :dead:
its only a joke if you make people laugh. Otherwise its just a hot take and an opinion that you have to stand behind forever :ufdup:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Told yall

1Ns5Qoe.jpg

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Fun as a child or first timer but damn the moves been the exact same since PS3 😂 ain’t none changed oh my bad nah you can knock nikkas down to a different stage or bust through a wall ohhhh myyyy goodness how it’s changed

It’ll be dust bunny status in 2-3 months

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Fun as a child or first timer but damn the moves been the exact same since PS3 😂 ain’t none changed oh my bad nah you can knock nikkas down to a different stage or bust through a wall ohhhh myyyy goodness how it’s changed

It’ll be dust bunny status in 2-3 months

This is a whole ass lie. MK is different EVERY game. No game plays the same. And we haven't been able to lock nikkas through buildings since Armageddon. Stop capping you never played MK.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
This is a whole ass lie. MK is different EVERY game. No game plays the same. And we haven't been able to lock nikkas through buildings since Armageddon. Stop capping you never played MK.
You just proving me right. I loved 9X&11 but I was playing 11 and it hit me lol this shyt the same game time after time and you just run out of anything to do.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Cant let people forget how you claim to be this MK fanatic but when I said lets play for some money (And I literally have not touched a mk since like 9) you got ghost in quick order :scusthov:

All this rah rah you doing is white noise cuz you already shown you either broke, ass at the game you stan, or terry cloth

You definitely some obese cracker with cheeto stains permeating your wu wear laced wardrobe

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Cant let people forget how you claim to be this MK fanatic but when I said lets play for some money (And I literally have not touched a mk since like 9) you got ghost in quick order :scusthov:

All this rah rah you doing is white noise cuz you already shown you either broke, ass at the game you stan, or terry cloth

You definitely some obese cracker with cheeto stains permeating your wu wear laced wardrobe

Boy why you stalking me over 3 month old spat lol. Can you fight in REAL life?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Boy why you stalking me over 3 month old spat lol. Can you fight in REAL life?

Yup. ive been boxing for years.

You wouldnt want to see me IRL either stop while you behind. You ever in the area come get some rounds in we wont hurt you promise :dead:

I just want to play some fgs but if you want to get lumped up for no good reason IRL come be a training dummy.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yup. ive been boxing for years.

You wouldnt want to see me IRL either stop while you behind. You ever in the area come get some rounds in we wont hurt you promise :dead:

Ive been street fighter for almost 30 years Ill do you something bad Slim Jimmi eat a dikk.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ive been street fighter for almost 30 years Ill do you something bad Slim Jimmi eat a dikk.

Lol street fighter aka garbage. Street fighting allegedly for 3 decades ans stanning MK. you either a liar or a considerable lame

Lol Ill get one of the ammy teens here to send you on your way stop playing :dead:

Anyway you really that trash/broke you cant put no bread on a match for a game I dont play and you do? Sounds like free money to me. Unless you p*ssy :jbhmm:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Lol street fighter aka garbage

Lol Ill get one of the ammy teens here to send you on your way stop playing :dead:

Anyway you really that trash/broke you cant put no bread on a match for a game I dont play and you do? Sounds like free money to me. Unless you p*ssy :jbhmm:

nikka get over yourself lol you dont play the game but you eager to play me for money you over compensating for SOMETHING nikka. Jump off something already nikka.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka get over yourself lol you dont play the game but you eager to play me for money you over compensating for SOMETHING nikka. Jump off something already nikka.
So we going with you a broke p*ssy say no more :ehh: mega stan of the series but so trash wont take someone who doesnt play money. Typical, garbage at games casual mk fan.

You the one who started this unprovoked thread on the fabled mk hating anime players

You need to hop off a whole scene goofy

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Don't disrespect the gods like that