The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka you are stalking you constantly popping your goofy ass head in MY thread lol you not even the topic of discussion you just want some attention.

nikka get the fukk out of here you nikkas are MK haters that be all up in MK threads having a big ass circle jerks over not liking the game lol you nikkas are miserable as fukk lol.

Its shameful this obvious cac is running around calling righteous black men nikka

utterly disdainful :wow:

broke, white, terrible at the game you stan, and aint even a witty troll.

shoulda been aborted :wow:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Its shameful this obvious cac is running around calling righteous black men nikka

utterly disdainful :wow:

broke, white, terrible at the game you stan, and aint even a witty troll.

shoulda been aborted :wow:

You want to suck my dikk so bad lol nikka a whole queerdo lol go play Jump Force or some shyt clown ass nikka.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikka want to play me in a game he dont even like. This nikka literally has no life.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You want to suck my dikk so bad lol nikka a whole queerdo lol go play Jump Force or some shyt clown ass nikka.

you the only one who keeps referencing gay shyt. I would say stop projecting but I don't think you're intelligent to understand that simple concept.

nikka want to play me in a game he dont even like. This nikka literally has no life.

For some easy bread for sure. Just exposing that you stan this shyt and are just a cheerleading fakkit with no actual skill. you could shut me up and make some money instead you rather be a bytch and make 12 year old gay jokes.

you def mk target demo

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
you the only one who keeps referencing gay shyt. I would say stop projecting but I don't think you're intelligent to understand that simple concept.

For some easy bread for sure. Just exposing that you stan this shyt and are just a cheerleading fakkit with no actual skill. you could shut me up and make some money instead you rather be a bytch and make 12 year old gay jokes.

you def mk target demo

And you definitely Saucy Santanas target demo. STOP. STALKING. ME. QUEER BALL. You've been on this homosexual onslaught since I made this damn thread lol. One thing is sure, my statement in title DEFINITELY holds up just look at your avy lol.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And you definitely Saucy Santanas target demo. STOP. STALKING. ME. QUEER BALL. You've been on this homosexual onslaught since I made this damn thread lol. One thing is sure, my statement in title DEFINITELY holds up just look at your avy lol.

Who the fukk is saucy santana. Is that some gay icon you follow? for someone not in the closet you sure do speak about gay shyt often. You either a flamer or get no bytches. either or. thats fine though live your truth breh :hubie:

I don't even like anime ironically. Berserk/Guts is a goat character however. you a silly ass clown who is entertained by low brow shyt like MKs silly story so its expected you wouldn't get such masterful storytelling :yeshrug:

also aint nobody stalking you. its a message board you clown. put me on ignore if your feelings getting hurt.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Who the fukk is saucy santana. Is that some gay icon you follow? for someone not in the closet you sure do speak about gay shyt often. You either a flamer or get no bytches. either or. thats fine though live your truth breh :hubie:

I don't even like anime ironically. Berserk/Guts is a goat character however. you a silly ass clown who is entertained by low brow shyt like MKs silly story so its expected you wouldn't get such masterful storytelling :yeshrug:

also aint nobody stalking you. its a message board you clown. put me on ignore if your feelings getting hurt.

Shut your fruit ball ass up nikka I dont even like MKs story. Im here strictly for the characters and gameplay sir. You cant hurt my feelings you peon you suck at this back and forth shyt Ive been slicing and dicing your ass up for the past two days you livid as hell thats you'll stop for then comeback because you gotta rehearse them garbage ass comebacks lol.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Shut your fruit ball ass up nikka I dont even like MKs story. Im here strictly for the characters and gameplay sir. You cant hurt my feelings you peon you suck at this back and forth shyt Ive been slicing and dicing your ass up for the past two days you livid as hell thats you'll stop for then comeback because you gotta rehearse them garbage ass comebacks lol.

you here for the gameplay but you trash on the sticks. hilarious

Be button mashing through arcade mode thinking he nice. SHAMEFUL :mjlol:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
according to who?

I've been winning tournies or placing in various games for decades now. Coli Ogs can attest to this. where your receipts :mjgrin:

Decades? nikka how old are you, 50? Go put on your Bengay and get ready for bed old man.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Decades? nikka how old are you, 50? Go put on your Bengay and get ready for bed old man.

I started piecing up folks when I was still in high school, I been nice.

I'm 33 but I'm blessed by the sun so I still look like I'm mid 20s.

you melanin lacking individuals could never understand :wow:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
This fool 🤬. Lol. MK is a scrub game. It's like COD on console, a scrub but fun game, I enjoy playing it with my scrubs friends but I can't take it serious on a competitive level. It's a game you just play for fun.