The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Theres nothing casual about MK lol because its not a traditional fighter. Casuals like it, but its not a casual fighter. Its way too different to be casual.

Casual as in accessible and MK is the most accessible fighting game out, by far.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
MK is for scrubs players. I remember being 7 years old and realizing all the characters in MK 1-3 being exactly the same, having the same punch, kick, uppercut, back kick, movement speed, etc.

Only difference is special moves.

MK literally taught a young age, that people are easily pleased be visuals.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
MK is for scrubs players. I remember being 7 years old and realizing all the characters in MK 1-3 being exactly the same, having the same punch, kick, uppercut, back kick, movement speed, etc.

Only difference is special moves.

MK literally taught a young age, that people are easily pleased be visuals.

nikka this was in the 90s. MK has evolved since then. Go watch RWYB or some shyt you TV dinner eating ass nikka.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This thread is hilarious considering the biggest pro player is flaming and one of the lead developers is an actual tranny :heh:

That thing became a tranny later on during its tenure, that doesnt count. And Sonic Fox came from another franchise (Skullgirls and DOA) so try again..

Gllty is a tranny as well. Professional SF player. But yall love being weird on here.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That thing became a tranny later on during its tenure, that doesnt count. And Sonic Fox came from another franchise (Skullgirls and DOA) so try again..

Gllty is a tranny as well. Professional SF player. But yall love being weird on here.

Keep reaching. Sonic Fox has been the most visible MK/IJ player for a decade. He is the face of the pro scene who’s a furry fakkit weeb. And gllty was a nobody who got outted as a pervert freak sexually assaulting women. Probably back to being a man now.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Elaborate on "accessible" Do you mean "easy"? If so then its not the most accessible lol.

MK is literally just sequence strings/target combos. The DDR of fighting games. You could put in two hours and be competent at the game while all others take months/years

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Keep reaching. Sonic Fox has been the most visible MK/IJ player for a decade. He is the face of the pro scene who’s a furry fakkit weeb. And gllty was a nobody who got outted as a pervert freak sexually assaulting women. Probably back to being a man now.

nikka acknowledge what I said and stop arguing shyt I didnt say you ugly person.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
MK is literally just sequence strings/target combos. The DDR of fighting games. You could put in two hours and be competent at the game while all others take months/years

This applies to everything. It takes MONTHS to MASTER MK, just like anything else. And just like MK, it only take a few hours to be competent in something (surely you know COMPETENT means, because it damn sure doesnt mean "highly skilled").

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka acknowledge what I said and stop arguing shyt I didnt say you ugly person.

Acknowledge what? Nobody knows or cares about sonic Fox skull girls career. He didn’t even win a major in that game until a couple years ago. Face facts your favorite game is represented by a pillow bitter

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Acknowledge what? Nobody knows or cares about sonic Fox skull girls career. He didn’t even win a major in that game until a couple years ago. Face facts your favorite game is represented by a pillow bitter

Sonic Fox never played MK stop making up shyt.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This applies to everything. It takes MONTHS to MASTER MK, just like anything else. And just like MK, it only take a few hours to be competent in something (surely you know COMPETENT means, because it damn sure doesnt mean "highly skilled").

Bullshyt. Months to master MK? What is so hard about pressing one directional button plus face buttons in a sequence? Not to mention the scrub mechanics like over powered krushing blows and two buttons supers to further entice casual. There are people who still can’t get the input of a DP or mechanics like links which is why SF6 has to put in shyt like modern one button controls. And don’t get me started on tekken. You not mastering shyt like wave dashing or EWGF in one day