The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
So we going with you a broke p*ssy say no more :ehh:

You the one who started this unprovoked thread on the fabled mk hating anime players

You need to hop off a whole scene goofy

I should've shot you in your mothers throat to be honest.

And nothing was unprovoked lol check the OP p*ssy ass nikka. You feel attacked or something you hermcel? fukk you gone do about it sap sucker?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I should've shot you in your mothers throat to be honest.

And nothing was unprovoked lol check the OP p*ssy ass nikka. You feel attacked or something you hermcel? fukk you gone do about it sap sucker?

And yet. Still no games being played.

You already shown how much of a clown you are. Im trying to play some games. You talking about shooting and fighting :dead:

Unless youve been training heavily continously for years Id beat the dogshyt out of you IRL most likely which is the funniest thing. I just want to play mk you ready to crash out over dodging a in game fade

True lame :mjlol:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
And yet. Still no games being played.

You already shown how much of a clown you are. Im trying to play some games. You talking about shooting and fighting :dead:

Unless youve been training heavily continously for years Id beat the dogshyt out of you IRL most likely which is the funniest thing. I just want to play mk you ready to crash out over dodging a in game fade

True lame :mjlol:

I never said anything about shooting sir. I dont need guns with the hands I got. And you attacked me first fukk boy stop copping pleas bytch nikka. You play enough games CLEARLY. Go to bed before I tell your mom to cut off your crunchyroll subscription you fukking dork.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I never said anything about shooting sir. I dont need guns with the hands I got. And you attacked me first fukk boy stop copping pleas bytch nikka. You play enough games CLEARLY. Go to bed before I tell your mom to cut off your crunchyroll subscription you fukking dork.

Im sure it sounds witty in your head so heres a pity dap lil guy. See ya later

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
licensed-image