The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Weeks since the last release and they come back with a limited restock :francis:

cocksuckas talking bout buy points to purchase the fukking thing :gucci::why:

had the shyt in cart & couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me check out after 5 mins of trying to log into my account :martin:

and then they say only 25 were available :pacspit:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
cocksuckas talking bout buy points to purchase the fukking thing :gucci::why:

had the shyt in cart & couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me check out after 5 mins of trying to log into my account :martin:

and then they say only 25 were available :pacspit:

Wait what :dahell:

So it’s not going to be a normal drop like they usually do in the afternoon?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I tried to warn y'all
Sony will definitely eventually flood the markets with as many PS5 units as they can but
1) COVID
2) historic demand
means things might be like this for the rest the year no matter how many units Sony sends out
them shyts selling out as fast as they can make em. They gotta supply the planet since the shyt is selling out WORLDWIDE. Even if they hadn't dropped their 15 million original target down to 11, the 15 would sell out easy as fukk too.

scalper nikkaz trying to hold on and make premium profits need to stop. Most of dem mufukkaz I know don't have the liquid to sit on dem shyts like that. You know they bought it on credit cards and shyt. And dem bills with interest ain't stoppin.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Lets be real, if you working from home (and no distractions), it wasnt THAT hard to get a PS5 before xmas.

Difficult, yes, but there were plenty of opportunities.

Now, since there haven't been as many releases, yea i can see cuz theres no opportunity.

Brehs on here got 16 ps5s using no bots and i believe them :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lets be real, if you working from home (and no distractions), it wasnt THAT hard to get a PS5 before xmas.

Difficult, yes, but there were plenty of opportunities.

Now, since there haven't been as many releases, yea i can see cuz theres no opportunity.

Brehs on here got 16 ps5s using no bots and i believe them :yeshrug:

I barely even find games to play for my PS4 Pro so there wasn't a sense of urgency for me to get a PS5 even as I want one. That's why I'm not in a rush to get one as the same games are coming to the Pro as well.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I barely even find games to play for my PS4 Pro so there wasn't a sense of urgency for me to get a PS5 even as I want one. That's why I'm not in a rush to get one as the same games are coming to the Pro as well.

I had the pro, the 5 was worth it due to reduction in noise levels alone lol.

Got tired of hearing that fukking jet engine when playing games.