The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
And don't think I forgot about these fukk ass nikkas somehow through the grace of Lucifer copping multiple consoles.

"Just copped a PS5 brehs!!! :gladbron::wow::blessed:....now I gotta get one for my baby mama side nikka and one for his pit bull :francis:"

"Got a PS5 :whew:. Now, I gotta get one for my son who ain't never gonna be shyt"

We know he ain't gonna be shyt because his daddy ain't shyt, otherwise, why not let the little dirty nikka play the console you just godamn bought, but nahhhh, that would make too much sense for this monkey motherfu-

vlSTLQVV_o.png

It's been a trying time. :beli:
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Just picked up Ghost of Tsushima, Sackboy , Demon Souls , assassin's creed valhalla, an extra controller and a 4TB external HD.

PS5 + OLED TV:wow:

Last edited:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My bad for being an essential worker who doesn't stay glued to a queue :hubie:

And if you did catch the queue, nikkas talmbout "sToCk iS LiVe," by the time you get to the page, the shyt gone :martin:
I feel your pain bruh but the PS5 really wasn’t that hard to get I’m also an essential worker “Skilled Trades” but I will say it requires a little luck and timing I got my second PS5 and Xbox Literally after getting done with a job and the notification hit my phone at the perfect time

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
GameStop sent me an email that my bundle is getting ready to ship :blessed: Copping one finally was pure luck :whew:. I’ve been trying to get one since the preorders launched and was unsuccessful. :gucci: I don’t know how nikkas was in here every drop able cop without any bots :mjtf:

Last edited:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
GameStop sent me an email that my bundle is getting ready to ship :blessed: Copping one finally was pure luck :whew:. I’ve been trying to get one since the preorders launch and was unsuccessful. :gucci: I don’t know how nikkas was in here every drop able cop without any bots :mjtf:
Preach, I got lucky due to everyone on here helping

Personally none of those alerts worked for me

Setting mine up now, enjoy breh

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
It took some work but I was easily able to get 5 within the first month and didn’t make a penny. Gave one to each of my sons. Gave one to this chick I’m dating kids. My brother gave me retail not a penny more for one and I kept one for myself. Happened to be at game stop when the first pre orders launched buying my boys psn cards and we got 2 pre orders. Camped out for two and got a pre order first day on target. After the first week I hardly play mines:yeshrug:i got the Xbox X day one never even took it out the box it’s still sitting here

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I got lucky. I managed to snag a preorder in September on Walmart. I managed to get one in my cart and had to keep trying to checkout with it for like 15-20 minutes before it went through.

That's how it is...takes at least 15 mins to a hour to cop no matter the site. Patience and persistence is key :usure:

Most ppl see "sold out" and quit trying....and i'm fine with that :sas1: