The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Lets be real, if you working from home (and no distractions), it wasnt THAT hard to get a PS5 before xmas.

Difficult, yes, but there were plenty of opportunities.

Now, since there haven't been as many releases, yea i can see cuz theres no opportunity.

Brehs on here got 16 ps5s using no bots and i believe them :yeshrug:
Facts. Only thing I couldn’t get was a rtx 3080, got a Xbox day 1 from Microsoft store but cancelled, got a ps5 from Amazon like a week after they dropped and got a rtx 3070 within 3 days

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
And don't think I forgot about these fukk ass nikkas somehow through the grace of Lucifer copping multiple consoles.

"Just copped a PS5 brehs!!! :gladbron::wow::blessed:....now I gotta get one for my baby mama side nikka and one for his pit bull :francis:"

"Got a PS5 :whew:. Now, I gotta get one for my son who ain't never gonna be shyt"

We know he ain't gonna be shyt because his daddy ain't shyt, otherwise, why not let the little dirty nikka play the console you just godamn bought, but nahhhh, that would make too much sense for this monkey motherfu-

vlSTLQVV_o.png

It's been a trying time. :beli:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
And don't think I forgot about these fukk ass nikkas somehow through the grace of Lucifer copping multiple consoles.

"Just copped a PS5 brehs!!! :gladbron::wow::blessed:....now I gotta get one for my baby mama side nikka and one for his pit bull :francis:"

"Got a PS5 :whew:. Now, I gotta get one for my son who ain't never gonna be shyt"

We know he ain't gonna be shyt because his daddy ain't shyt, otherwise, why not let the little dirty nikka play the console you just godamn bought, but nahhhh, that would make too much sense for this monkey motherfu-

vlSTLQVV_o.png

We out here starving

:mjcry:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

vlSTLQVV_o.png

I ain't gonna lie, I never heard of people buying all these consoles for other people. I hope they were paid for that.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Lets be real, if you working from home (and no distractions), it wasnt THAT hard to get a PS5 before xmas.

Difficult, yes, but there were plenty of opportunities.

Now, since there haven't been as many releases, yea i can see cuz theres no opportunity.

Brehs on here got 16 ps5s using no bots and i believe them :yeshrug:

I got lucky. I managed to snag a preorder in September on Walmart. I managed to get one in my cart and had to keep trying to checkout with it for like 15-20 minutes before it went through.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
i wonder what the landscape will look fall 2021:jbhmm::jbhmm:
will their be ps5 and series x more easily

I think Ps5 is the new cov-19

remember when nikkas thought shyt was over and we was going to be able to go outside

I fear the same shyt drought for like 2 years

As long as my os4 don’t break I’m good :yeshrug: