The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Question: do I need to download all my cloud saves for PS4 games to the PS5 or just sync them?

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:stopitslime: My card declined my payment from GameStop. I already informed them it’s not a fraudulent purchase :snoop: now I can’t even put my other card info in because I’m at work at that jawn is in the crib :stopitslime: my purchase better not get canceled :mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Gamestop might've finessed me :unimpressed:

They sent an email giving me a giftcard worth 729.99 knowing damn well I got a 20 dollar giftcard to go with my PS5. :unimpressed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
nah HELL naw!

they better issue you a damn refund!

The order status on my original email says partially shipped and says the other items are preparing for shipment :unimpressed:

These nikkas lucking I'm working right now, I'm about to call they monkey asses. nikkas can't have 2 PS5 orders in a row cancelled :unimpressed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
^^^

you paid for a console not no damn $700+ gift card...if you bought it with a cc or debit card, then dispute that shyt if GS don’t refund you...fukk that!

After a quick twitter search it looks like I'm not the only one. Some people called about the giftcard and the email says its higher but it's actually $20. So hopefully those people are right, I won't be able to call until I get off work. :unimpressed:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Welp...I pulled the trigger and bought the digital version:wow: I ended up buying another controller, charge deck and remote. It was just simply too good to pass up. The funny thing in all this is that I put my name in a drawing for both the Xbox series and PS5 and ended up being selected for both of them:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It was a mistake not separating the official ps5 thread from a thread dedicated to people trying to find a ps5.

:francis:
they should be posting in the PlayStation 5 flip thread but really there isn't big news going on right now so if people weren't talking about trying to find a PlayStation 5 the thread would be a little dead right now. It's not a big deal.

a nice story showing The saga for dedicated gamers. we welcome them all to the brotherhood of true skill