The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
Sony's pulling the Nintendo bullshyt. They could eliminate scalpers by just having a wait list. Once you sign up and pay for your system (through all the retailers as well), that's it. Once your turn comes up, it'll get shipped out. :unimpressed:

They enjoy the hype.

Microsoft is not worried about console sales. They are putting their eggs on Ultimate Game Pass since it can be played on phones, PC, console etc.

Playstation is a much more important part of Sony's portfolio than Xbox is to MS.

Sony is going to milk the hype.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
nah nikka hopefully YOU learn from this shyt and get in on the preorders from day one...sony eating and will continue to do so regardless if it’s scalpers or whoever buying this shyt...idk if you were one of them but I remember a lot of cats thing they’d just be able to walk into the store and buy a PS5 on launch day...those is the nikkas who learned a lesson for next time lmaooo

nah Sony not really eating like they want mile morales flopped because of the scammers :mjlol:

They losing a lot of money because scammers are hoarding the product

Should have made it easier for the consumers

Apple does it with the iPhones

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

make it make sense

I ignored the miles morales thing cuz that has nothing to do with console sales

I don’t care if sony “wins” in that regard

contrary to what dude said, I’m not stanning for sony by pointing out that they’re selling consoles at a record pace so there’s not too many “lessons” for them to learn when they’re selling out of consoles regardless...dude didn’t get his console during the middle of pandemic...tough luck...he might’ve got one if he made a bit more of an effort during preorders

Daps
nah Sony not really eating like they want mile morales flopped because of the scammers :mjlol:

Should have made it easier for the consumers

Apple does it with the iPhones
scalpers only make a small percent of total sales
the sales for MM flopped because everyone who wants to play it on the ps5 don't have one yet
long term the sales for it will be fine
it just shows the money grab ps4/ps5 cross gen scheme doesn't work
People want to play the superior product and of course Sony sacrificed both Spiderman and Horizon for it. Hopefully Ragnarok isn't next.
this is the most hype any playstation system has ever had
this will be the trend until 2022 at the worst with people scrambling to get one