The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Live in Northeast Ohio brehs...

I was heading to get some breakfast and coffee @ Dunkins and one store 25 miles away had a PS5. Was checking out while driving and as soon as I’m confirming or whatever it’s gone. It was like 6:30 am so wtf lol, thought I’d be good.

Other than that these other stores dont have shyt especially my local one, like a breh said where you stay may affect shyt too

:mjgrin: @ all the Ls i been taking

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I stopped trying.

Felt good unfollowing all those twitter incels who announce drops. I'll stay with my PS4 jet engine pro for a few months, fukk waking up at crazy hours just to cop a $500 console.

Funny thing is a kid who assists me is trying to sell some PS5s at 900 a pop. He can go kick rocks.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i didnt say its worse or its trash im sayin fukk that game cuz i cant beat it...and this is coming from a platinum nioh 1 level 750 player...gameplay doesnt click for me and the action is stiff as fukk it moves like im playing with tank controls and the enemies are moving with modern controls...
I’m liking demon souls but people aren’t ready to hear the truth you just dropped. Too busy saying ridiculous stuff like “best game” and “best looking game of all time”. The game plays and has the animations of an old gen game with a fresh coat of paint. “But the game is 11 years old idiot :mjcry:“ ....yeah...so why didn’t Sony make Bloodborne 2 which is what literally everyone was asking for instead of a remaster of an old game? Again, I like the game so far, but the comments from Sony stans are exaggerated. The game honestly isn’t for everyone and a better starting recommendation for everyone getting a ps5 is miles Morales.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Does anyone have any experience playing PS4 games on the PS5 from an external hard drive? and have you all encountered any issues? As of right now, I still have both systems hooked up but I don't have a really big reason to continue using the 4 aside from concerns about limited storage on the PS5. I have an external HDD that contains most of my PS4 library, but I didn't know if playing these games on PS5 was as simple as just connecting the drive or if any additional formatting would be necessary first. I just want to leave as much space on the PS5 internal storage for PS5 games if possible.
Not a single issue on my end

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Why don't they just sell these damn consoles in the store:mjcry:

Whole rollout been bullshyt. Hopefully, Sony learns from this shyt when the next system comes out. No damn reason you should have to be up at 5:00 AM for several nights in a row to get a chance at a system in damn near 2021. I’m a lifelong vampire and that’s even wack to me. Just put the shyt on back order and fill the orders as you make more systems.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully, Sony learns from this shyt...

nah nikka hopefully YOU learn from this shyt and get in on the preorders from day one...sony eating and will continue to do so regardless if it’s scalpers or whoever buying this shyt...idk if you were one of them but I remember a lot of cats thing they’d just be able to walk into the store and buy a PS5 on launch day...those is the nikkas who learned a lesson for next time lmaooo

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
nah nikka hopefully YOU learn from this shyt and get in on the preorders from day one...sony eating and will continue to do so regardless if it’s scalpers or whoever buying this shyt...idk if you were one of them but I remember a lot of cats thing they’d just be able to walk into the store and buy a PS5 on launch day...those is the nikkas who learned a lesson for next time lmaooo

9/16 was/is my mom’s birthday and I had a lot going on that day preparing shyt, so no. I couldn’t pre-order because I didn’t have time to do so, and the shyt been a clusterfukk since then. Only the scalpers and dudes that have gotten multiple systems or whatever think anything about this rollout was remotely cool. I just wanted one, I got it; but I’m not going to act like Sony handled this rollout well. They already admitted they didn’t.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Whole rollout been bullshyt. Hopefully, Sony learns from this shyt when the next system comes out. No damn reason you should have to be up at 5:00 AM for several nights in a row to get a chance at a system in damn near 2021. I’m a lifelong vampire and that’s even wack to me. Just put the shyt on back order and fill the orders as you make more systems.
Yeah I don't remember the Ps4 rollout being this confusing. Even with Covid I don't understand why they won't sell them in stores. I understand when stores were closed but we have been fully open as a country before the consoles even came out. It's not a serious need for me to have one since I don't play games like I used to but damn it's annoying trying to give someone your money :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even with Covid I don't understand why...

then you still haven’t learned your lesson and want to blame sony lmaooo

several cats literally said to buy consoles early during the preorder phase bcuz COVID would ultimately hinder the supply and consoles would be tough to get possibly until spring 2021...literally...and were met with jokes about being “guinea pigs” and skepticism about preordering too early when you could “just” walk in and get it...again I hope it’s not the same cats crying about not being able to get a console now lmao

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9/16 was/is my mom’s birthday and I had a lot going on that day preparing shyt...

that’s your problem not sony’s :dwillhuh:

Only the scalpers and dudes that have gotten multiple systems or whatever think anything about this rollout was remotely cool.

I’m not here to debate if the rollout was “cool” or not...but sony sold major units in the midst of a global pandemic...you weren’t able to secure one early due to personal reasons but want to blame sony...seems that the lesson will be lost on you not them

Hopefully, Sony learns from this shyt...