The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
that’s your problem not sony’s :dwillhuh:

I’m not here to debate if the rollout was “cool” or not...but sony sold major units in the midst of a pandemic...you weren’t able to purchase one...the lesson will be lost on you not sony

Yeah, I’m not trying to debate you either. You think because Sony sold the systems that everything went swimmingly well. I disagree, wholeheartedly. Good day sir.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I’m not trying to debate you either. You think because Sony sold the systems that everything with swimmingly well. I disagree, wholeheartedly. Good day sir.

good cuz it looks like you were lying about planning your mom’s birthday party or w/e anyway lmaooo

I’m already sick and the system ain’t even release, yet. Why the fukk was I messing with the floozy when that Amazon pre-order brick went up? Why???!!!!! :sadcam:

the only amazon preorder was on 9/16 cuz I got mine from amazon LOL!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I’m not trying to debate you either. You think because Sony sold the systems that everything with swimmingly well. I disagree, wholeheartedly. Good day sir.

...and no dumbass that’s not what I’m debating...I’m acknowledging that there was a global pandemic that forced sony to limit sales online...and they moved units regardless of whether you’re happy with the way in which they were sold...this was a once in a century type world crisis...they did the best they could...you expected to be able to just order it as you normally would...again seems like the lesson will be lost on you

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
then you still haven’t learned your lesson and want to blame sony lmaooo

several cats literally said to buy consoles early during the preorder phase bcuz COVID would ultimately hinder the supply and consoles would be tough to get possibly until spring 2021...literally...and were met with jokes about being “guinea pigs” and skepticism about preordering too early when you could “just” walk in and get it...again I hope it’s not the same cats crying about not being able to get a console now lmao

To be fair I don't think this will happen again. Even when the Switch was scarce it wasn't like this, it's only like this cuz of covid.

I don't even think the stores would've been crowded like that if they just did random stealth drops in retail stores. People wouldn't be able to time stock, so I think stores would have normal foot traffic. I don't really think releasing it online only was that much safer, especially since some stores are making you pick up your orders at stores anyway but more power to Sony :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...it's only like this cuz of covid.

that’s been my contention...as opposed to blaming sony bcuz I was fukking whores and “planning” my mother’s birthday when preorders went live

...COVID would ultimately hinder the supply and consoles would be tough to get possibly until spring 2021...

...there was a global pandemic that forced sony to limit sales online...

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he definitely is pretty aggressive on the internet about a damn console. I'm positive you're not getting a
then you still haven’t learned your lesson and want to blame sony lmaooo

several cats literally said to buy consoles early during the preorder phase bcuz COVID would ultimately hinder the supply and consoles would be tough to get possibly until spring 2021...literally...and were met with jokes about being “guinea pigs” and skepticism about preordering too early when you could “just” walk in and get it...again I hope it’s not the same cats crying about not being able to get a console now lmao
Brehs why are you so passive aggressive lol. It's just a console in which I'll get eventually. I know you're not getting a kickback so just calm down go outside for a bit and smell that fresh Covid air :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just a console

nah I just don’t like when ppl are being disingenuous

you can’t call me “passionate” about consoles when you and dude are crying about not getting one and are only annoyed cuz I didn’t let you get your pity party off...just keep it real and admit you didn’t feel any “urgency” to preorder it initially and now regret it

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Yeah he definitely is pretty aggressive on the internet about a damn console. I'm positive you're not getting a

Brehs why are you so passive aggressive lol. It's just a console in which I'll get eventually. I know you're not getting a kickback so just calm down go outside for a bit and smell that fresh Covid air :russ:

There’s a reason why my post count is so low despite all the years I’ve been on this board, breh. I do not go back and forth with these dudes when it’s clear they’re on some other shyt from the outset of a conversation.

I’m a Sony stan, but this rollout has been trash. There’s no reason to act like Sony handled this well, or the need for corporate caping. The only thing I respect about this rollout is that Sony has admitted they fukked it up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s no reason to act like Sony handled this well, or the need for corporate caping.

me shytting on you for being disingenuous should not be mistaken for me caping for sony...it’s not A or Z lmaooo

this is why nikkas preorder shyt...cause you don’t know how the launch is gonna go...especially in the midst of a damn pandemic...learn your lesson

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I’m liking demon souls but people aren’t ready to hear the truth you just dropped. Too busy saying ridiculous stuff like “best game” and “best looking game of all time”. The game plays and has the animations of an old gen game with a fresh coat of paint. “But the game is 11 years old idiot :mjcry:“ ....yeah...so why didn’t Sony make Bloodborne 2 which is what literally everyone was asking for instead of a remaster of an old game? Again, I like the game so far, but the comments from Sony stans are exaggerated. The game honestly isn’t for everyone and a better starting recommendation for everyone getting a ps5 is miles Morales.
pretty much and like i said im not saying its trash or it sucks i just cant rock with the feeling that im handicapped i can take gettin my ass handed to me i been thru all that and more with nioh 1/2 but this just seems unfair...that big giant knight dude was the last straw for me..

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Man I might just gotta get a pro til then :francis:
ue1tz5ya57jr.gif

Daps
Not a single issue on my end
Cool. I’m thinking about boxing up my pro if that’s the case. Any additional formatting that I need to do to make the drive Ps5 ready? I would prefer not to have to reformat the drive and have to put all those games back on it, but I will if necessary.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Was asleep for the target drop. But im done buying ps5s. I cant for the life of me get a 5900x cpu. I guess its karma :mjcry:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m liking demon souls but people aren’t ready to hear the truth you just dropped. Too busy saying ridiculous stuff like “best game” and “best looking game of all time”. The game plays and has the animations of an old gen game with a fresh coat of paint. “But the game is 11 years old idiot :mjcry:“ ....yeah...so why didn’t Sony make Bloodborne 2 which is what literally everyone was asking for instead of a remaster of an old game? Again, I like the game so far, but the comments from Sony stans are exaggerated. The game honestly isn’t for everyone and a better starting recommendation for everyone getting a ps5 is miles Morales.

Yeah, 11 years deep, and people still aren't willing to accept "I just don't like this gameplay" as a valid statement.

At this point in time, there's a difference between a game being challenging, and you having to fight the game from time to time to get things done. Of the game seriously controls like it's out of 2009, it's very much the latter.