The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I usually don’t even bother with that cause it’s usually a failing effort...technically speaking I’m still waiting for bestbuy and amazon to notify me of the PS5 being available for preorder even tho I was lucky enough to buy it from them only thanks to dudes posting the links in here...sites usually never send the notification or they send it far too late (well after it’s sold out)...I only tried B&H tho based on how you described their method for notifying folks
Also...once I received the code, B&H provided a special phone number specifically for ps5 ordering only. The email said the code would expire in 24 hours. To be honest the whole thing sounded scammy but we called B&H customer service first to verify and the guy says “you have no idea how luck you are. They only selected a few people from the list that asked to be notified and sent them codes to have an opportunity to purchase the console”.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
When you have shyt in the cart or you’re going from one screen to the next one and the shyt is just hanging there or spinning...do you press refresh until something pops up or just let it sit and load?

on top of the captcha fukking me on the direct drop, the damn Twitter browser screwed me too I think...I clicked on the alert for Antone and it made the ps direct queue disappear smh...this shyt skressfull while driving and taking work calls lol

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Who dropping next

Me

giphy1.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Anyone know if it's true that Sony is deleting cloud saves of older owned games if you don't pay for PS+?
I never heard that but it makes sense. Cloud saves are only available if you have ps+ so I don’t know why they would keep saves if you didn’t have a sub.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I never heard that but it makes sense. Cloud saves are only available if you have ps+ so I don’t know why they would keep saves if you didn’t have a sub.
I understand it now.

I thin the issue my cousin ran into is that if you have more than a 6 month hiatus on your PS+ subscription... They delete your shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know if it's true that Sony is deleting cloud saves of older owned games if you don't pay for PS+?

you will no longer be able to access the files until you rejoin PS+ but they do not delete the save files for up to 6 months...that used to be the case and I don’t think the policy has changed

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I was up early for the target drop, didn't cop.

Saw the alerts for PS direct and antonline within 1 minute of the tweets going out, still didn't cop. This just isn't meant to be right now.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Resident Evil VII VR is a got damn technical achievement.
Easily up there with the best on either system first party or not.

I got REVII from the free titles they gave out for ps5 owners.
And I hooked up the PSVR.
shyt is :wow: