The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they wouldnt let me check out..shyt just keep getting takin out my cart..15 mins on my psque tho..hopfully i get in

im still in the playstation que and my damn time didn't move at all...With antonline I went directly to add cart and it allowed me to put in all my information and use paypal to pay it real fast...I did have to force refresh twice on the payment.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im still in the playstation que and my damn time didn't move at all...With antonline I went directly to add cart and it allowed me to put in all my information and use paypal to pay it real fast...I did have to force refresh twice on the payment.
i used my laptop with antonline..if i would of used my phone i prob would of had better luck..but good shyt bruh and good luck with direct

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i used my laptop with antonline..if i would of used my phone i prob would of had better luck..but good shyt bruh and good luck with direct

shyt I'm good. I'm low key just hanging around to see if the time actually moves and it hasnt.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
It's your money :hubie: you better than me.

You are paying $800 without a warranty! Brehs!​

:stopitslime: you must be slow. Receipt came with it and I purchased a two year warranty with Sony. As far as 800 I wasn't tripping because I had the two games I wanted already :yeshrug: Also yall must forget PS3 was 599 at launch and when that dropped i copped the system Madden, 2k, Call of Duty, a charging dock and two extra controllers :russ: