The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
So I placed my order with antonline but it crashed. They took the money out of my account but I'm still waiting on an email confirmation. It's been an odd day for this stuff.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: you must be slow. Receipt came with it and I purchased a two year warranty with Sony. As far as 800 I wasn't tripping because I had the two games I wanted already :yeshrug: Also yall must forget PS3 was 599 at launch and when that dropped i copped the system Madden, 2k, Call of Duty, a charging dock and two extra controllers :russ:

Fair enough! :mjcry:

Where did you buy it from?

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
This was the first time my time moved before they were out of stock on direct. Got all the way to the place order screen, hit place order and nothing. I knew what it meant but I kept hittin that shyt.

Nothing.:why:

That Target shyt didn't really bother me cuz I was half sleep and I knew I'd get my money back for the protection plan.

But this shyt right here? I had a perfect moment with a work call where they had placed me on a long ass hold so the stars were aligned and I was focused:mjlit:

Then......nothing.

I'm hurt dawg :sadcam:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On B&H you can’t currently, they changed the page entirely. I would say on any website that should be your default process though.

I usually don’t even bother with that cause it’s usually a failing effort...technically speaking I’m still waiting for bestbuy and amazon to notify me of the PS5 being available for preorder even tho I was lucky enough to buy it from them only thanks to dudes posting the links in here...sites usually never send the notification or they send it far too late (well after it’s sold out)...I only tried B&H tho based on how you described their method for notifying folks