The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
I feel like the ps5 pro will finally allow us to play all our ps5 games in native 4k/60 and will try to offer a gimmick like 8k/30 even though 8k isn't needed at all right now

Maybe more RT effects, enhanced graphics (similar to ps4 pro but maybe more significant), etc.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s dynamic 4k at 60fps with ray tracing. Game looks amazing.
Just finished the game 100% and on spectacular.
Gonna start up a new game plus to unlock the last bit of stuff that isn’t available until the second play through.
Holdup what?

New menu option?

My son has been on it so I really haven't gotten time to play it as much. Set it to performance for my profile. So there's a new performance mode??

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Holdup what?

New menu option?

My son has been on it so I really haven't gotten time to play it as much. Set it to performance for my profile. So there's a new performance mode??
Yeah performance rt.
The official resolution has been debated but check it out for yourself. It looks amazing. The main difference that jumped out at me though was that in this mode you get way less people on the streets. It looked like the original PS4 version in terms of number of assets on the ground level. Miles and the city overall look amazing though and 60fps really helps make all the action much smoother.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah performance rt.
The official resolution has been debated but check it out for yourself. It looks amazing. The main difference that jumped out at me though was that in this mode you get way less people on the streets. It looked like the original PS4 version in terms of number of assets on the ground level. Miles and the city overall look amazing though and 60fps really helps make all the action much smoother.

Gotcha. Is the original performance still there? I like having life in the city and not be empty and shyt.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gotcha. Is the original performance still there? I like having life in the city and not be empty and shyt.
Yeah it’s still there. They just added it as an extra option so you really can choose the mode that suits you best. Performance RT is the best for people that want nice graphics while maintaining a high frame rate.
I beat the game last night at 100% on spectacular difficulty. Played the whole thing in the resolution mode with 4k 30fps w/ ray tracing and loved it.
I played the post credits missions with the new performance RT mode and I’m excited to use it for my new game plus play through.