The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I signed up for stock notifications on B&H and they just sent me an email saying I was selected to place an order for a ps5. They gave me a unique code to place the order. I already have a ps5 so I gave the code to my boy and he just placed the order.
I say that to say, if you’re still trying to get one make sure you’re hitting “notify me when in stock” whenever possible

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I signed up for stock notifications on B&H and they just sent me an email saying I was selected to place an order for a ps5. They gave me a unique code to place the order. I already have a ps5 so I gave the code to my boy and he just placed the order.
I say that to say, if you’re still trying to get one make sure you’re hitting “notify me when in stock” whenever possible

thanks...signed up for XSX notification...I’m in no rush...hope it works

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Did you do it today and do you need an account?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you miss this morning or something? Amazon had them in stock for like 5-10 minutes.

ya...I haven’t been actively looking to get one to the extent I’d normally be if I felt the “urgency” to get it...I check nowinstock once a day and that’s usually it...I don’t mind waiting for it...I’m primarily getting it for the hardware upgrade but I’ll still be playing the games I’m already playing on my X1X...if BH notifies me that I can get one in the next 2-4 weeks then that’s what’s up

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Is this the first controller that gets software updates :ohhh:

I dont remember ever having to do this :pachaha: