The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
nikkas in here pulling all nighters now? :mjtf:

Yall need to join me in retirement. If I can't walk into a store and pick one up, fukk it :hubie:

This, I been in retirement for over a week now :mjgrin:

Y’all wanna hear a good clown story...?

I woke up at 4am today, I seen the Walmart in the Pullman district on the south side had “IN STOCK-6+”

I get there around 5am

the store already has at least 20 people waiting on both the grocery side doors and regular side doors.. Both lines keep getting longer and longer ..

Chicago pigs start walking up saying “almost that time” :mjgrin:

7am hits they open both sides of the store..

it’s a mad rush to the electronics section which was the other side of the doors I was at & I’m running in timbs that we’re wet from some early morning rain

as I’m running past I hear a employee say “they running for them PS5s we don’t got :mjgrin:

I slowed my pace up a bit after hearing that..

I make it to the back to hear 3 employees saying “WE DONT HAVE ANY PS5’s !!”

:unimpressed::martin:

:laff: U probably felt dumb af when that employee said that shyt , I imagined it :dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get how they have 3 stores with 6+ in stock yet every other one is limited or doesn't even show up.

They're full of shyt. One time one of my local had 6+ in stock with one store that near my home so I drove to the store and they said they didn't have it so that's when I realized I waste my time.

More likely I will get PS5 next year.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just left walmart..shyt had like 50 standing in brick ny weather..i got there at 6:15 thinking i was early..nope...this shyt crazy..glad i have 1 on the way from sony or i would of been sick..the struggle is still real for these ps5s man..its not easy to get 1..i still am kind of mad

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“Dey gone be disappointed dey aint got but 2” :usure:

“Chile look, dey runnin behind dem ps5s” :usure:

“I cant wait to see they faces when they aint got nothin” :usure:

my theory about older fat black women knowing everything in customer service never fails :heh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
welp went to walmart...An hour before opening. They had 6 boxes (12 total) and I was number 14. So another no go.