The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My son wanted to play Diablo on my ps5...
After the install I had 16gb left. Off the top of my head I have installed:
Diablo 3
Pubg
Modern warfare (warzone and multi only)
Days gone
Destiny 2
Miles Morales
Astros playroom
Avengers

I went ahead and ordered an external Samsung T7 drive to store the PS4 games and get them of the internal. As is, I don’t have space for a single additional ps5 game. I could make due with deleting avengers and days gone but I still wouldn’t be comfortable with keeping the internal with only about 150gigs. The T7 drive is supposed to be fast as hell / overkill for my usage. We’ll see. I only went with the 1tb for now while we all wait to see what Sony says about the compatible internal nvme drives.

craigsagersuit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Sandalous
Diablo 3
Pubg
Days gone
Destiny 2
Miles Morales
Astros playroom
Avengers

I went ahead and ordered an external Samsung T7 drive to store the PS4 games and get them of the internal. As is, I don’t have space for a single additional ps5 game. I could make due with deleting avengers and days gone but I still wouldn’t be comfortable with keeping the internal with only about 150gigs. The T7 drive is supposed to be fast as hell / overkill for my usage. We’ll see. I only went with the 1tb for now while we all wait to see what Sony says about the compatible internal nvme drives.

i heard people were having problems with their console when they use external storage? :jbhmm:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Diablo 3
Pubg
Days gone
Destiny 2
Miles Morales
Astros playroom
Avengers

There's a lot of stuff going around about external drives causing issues with PS5s. I think the YouTuber Solidrev claimed one bricked his and ReviewTechUSA had one cause his internal drive to corrupt. Not saying it's gonna mess with yours but I'd just be aware of it. I'm gonna let them sort all these bugs out before I add one to mine.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i heard people were having problems with their console when they use external storage? :jbhmm:

There's a lot of stuff going around about external drives causing issues with PS5s. I think the YouTuber Solidrev claimed one bricked his and ReviewTechUSA had one cause his internal drive to corrupt. Not saying it's gonna mess with yours but I'd just be aware of it. I'm gonna let them sort all these bugs out before I add one to mine.
We’ll see. I’m not concerned at all at the the moment. I’ll let you all know if I run into any issues though.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
if you're going to walmart, ask them to scan this barcode
soo1ysoonm361.jpg
catch they asses lying if they really have it in stock or not

dope lol

Daps
Came out to Walmart this morning just to witness the fukkery firsthand. Got a mob of about 30 people waiting in lines for the PS5 and giving these associates hell. Getting in the manager’s face with brickseek pulled up on the phone telling them they better go check the back and find some or it’s going to be hell to pay. One guy just grabbed a chair from the camping section of the store and just posted up at the cash register :russ:

edit:

They just called the police who came and basically said “You can leave by yourself or you can leave with us”

Last edited:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Watched a video by gameranx on youtube where he was saying there's a collective of scalpers that have more inventory than retailers in the UK :gucci:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cyberpunk drops this week hope u brehs get to join the next gen team dont matter if its ps5 or series X :damn: yall cant play this game on old consoles idc what nobody say

Isn’t it the same version or I’d it updated for the current gen

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Using Brickseek to cop a 5 is causing problems at Walmart now. :laff:

Drove by one this morning and the line was already 30 deep. I'm like "nikka they might have 8 or so AT BEST". Parked and went inside to witness the fukkery. nikkaz that were in line running to the electronics area. Cats that came late all :mjgrin: thinking they gucci. :mjlol:

Manager comes out at 7:05 and let's everyone know that even though Brickseek said they had 6+, THEY HAD ZERO. :russ: EVERYONE kept pointing to Brickseek sayin I KNOW YALL GOT MORE!! :laff:

Come to find out that apparently cats were waiting since LAST NIGHT with a line forming at 10pm to wait until they open in the morning to get one. :dead:

Since Wednesday is Senior's Day where they open at 6am to accommodate older customers, the manager let the people waiting from last night come in and get the ones they had and walked them back out. So everyone waiting after that to come in at the regular 7am for normal customers were assed out. Cats stood in line this morning for NOTHING:laff:

nikkaz was mad as shyt.

and of course on the way out, I see a group of nikkaz running to the entrance like they still got a chance to get one :skip:

Don't preorder brehs.....

Last edited: